Sign in to follow this  
Mer

2021 Canadian Federal Election

Decided to make someplace for any Canadians who wish to air grievances about the undeniable MESS that will be next weeks election. Early voting has begun. Election Day is September 20th. 

0-D9-B4-BAE-A7-F2-4-FF4-93-FB-F863-B500-

find someone who looks at you the way Lana looks at Taylor Swift

2 minutes ago, IanadeIrey said:

I’ve been totally thrown off by this snap election and the debates were interesting to watch earlier this week — that’s all I can really say. :um:

The Bloc's leader basically saying "I am not interested in leading Canada" was so frustrating considering he seemed to get so much airtime/questions lol. 

Also either way I don't really see a majority government coming out of this election, and the Conservatives are probably going to win the popular vote but still lose to the Liberals in seats.  

4 hours ago, Mer said:

The Bloc's leader basically saying "I am not interested in leading Canada" was so frustrating considering he seemed to get so much airtime/questions lol. 

Also either way I don't really see a majority government coming out of this election, and the Conservatives are probably going to win the popular vote but still lose to the Liberals in seats.  

That's literally the point of the Bloc though, Mer. :true:

They do not intend on forming a government as they only have candidates in one province. They aim to have the "balance of power". They have arguably acheived that goal in the past. 

All ballots will be hand counted as always. No Dominion Voting here. Mail in ballots will be counted last, so if it is a close election, we may not know final results until tomorrow. 

Watching CBC and was reminded by how great it would’ve been to have had Rona Ambrose as PM. Such a missed opportunity.