That Venice Bitch

Foreign Air

Foreign Air are a Washington D.C.-based alternative/indie/bedroom pop group that just released their debut album Good Morning Stranger last October.

Their debut EP For The Light was released in 2016, and consisted of their debut single and first hit "Free Animal". They followed it up with a self-titled EP consisting of various singles from previous years. They've released one song in 2021, called "Your Touch" and another is set to release this Friday, called "Anything's Possible".

Here are some highlights of their very young career:

(aka only a few of my favs)

I've also seen them live and I think they have a great stage presence and have this really magical aura about them! Check them out of if you haven't already!!

ezgif-2-61df3cf70b84.gif

Peace by vengeance brings the end.

wow i really liked the first song you listed ! I'm definitely going to listen to more of their songsΒ 

Β 

Β 

π‘³π’Šπ’‡π’† π’Šπ’” π’ƒπ’†π’‚π’–π’•π’Šπ’‡π’–π’ 𝒃𝒖𝒕 π’šπ’π’– 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒂 𝒄𝒍𝒖𝒆

New EP "Why Don't You Feel the Way I Do?" out now!!!! For whatever reason they haven't gotten the songs on YouTube yet. My fav is 'Moving On', but heres the album link on Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/album/6AiPgD5aPv6Zt2WrT6jKln?si=6Rl3g8Z7TvGatmF9yTL91g

ezgif-2-61df3cf70b84.gif

Peace by vengeance brings the end.