ileftthisacchoneys

Alberto and Luca - Salvatore

cacciatore + ciao amore + soft ice creams + salvatore + everything is better from above + aquamarine oceans blue + the summer's wild + all the lights are sparkling + on the downtown scenes shady blue + summer rain = luca

i could only post it on tumblrrr: https://drivingdarling.tumblr.com/post/662306788623925248/alberto-and-luca-salvatore-lana-del

99f44d09fb8e07ef02d18acb21a14bd8.gif

@expandableclitoris i didn't get what ur talking about. if there's double sense in lana's lyrics, i'm sorry, i swear i didn't notice that, just arranged the scenes in a way thought would match the italian words and summer riviera elements in it.

but if it's about whether alberto and luca are shippable or not, then i could open an topic in another forum so we can debate this. i'll just leave here what i think.

i'm not lgbt, but i loved the interpretation ppl from the community got from luca's story, and in addiction to that, the main duo are two boys who are a cuteness overload in their friendship - that's why i ship them as a "bromance". unhappily, there's this taboo that won't let kids and lgbt+ love live peacefully in the same room. okay, alberto and luca are kids. but so are marinette and adrien, gumball and penny, violet and tony rydinger, and they're always shipped.

i know it's a kids movie, and i didn't make it any less of it by making that edit when it's the cleanest thing possible. what's wrong is to make sexual or creepypasta fanfics, animatics, etc based on infant characters (and plz, i wish i'd never came cross any of those when i was little).

good night and day to anyone who reads this topic