delreyfreak

Your Favourite Song from Each Album's Track-listing Placement

Thought I'd make this game to see which songs people like best from each album. I've placed the track lists from each Lana album (not doing anything before AKA because they were never officially released) side by side and it's your job to pick the song you like best from each tracklist number.

(Btw, I had to start reusing some tracks from some eras, mostly Paradise, so there'd be a song for each row. Just letting you know in case you're wondering)

I've posted mine below as an example. 

Kill Kill ---- Born to Die ---- Ride ---- Cruel World ---- Honeymoon 

Queen of the Gas Station ---- Off to the Races ---- American ---- Ultraviolence ---- Music to Watch Boys To

Oh Say Can You See ---- Blue Jeans ---- Cola ---- Shades of Cool ---- Terrence Loves You

Gramma (Blue Ribbon Sparkler Trailer Heaven) ---- Video Games ---- Body Electric ---- Brooklyn Baby ---- God Knows I Tried

For K Part 2 ---- Diet Mountain Dew ---- Blue Velvet ---- West Coast ---- High By The Beach

Jump ---- National Anthem ---- Gods & Monsters ---- Sad Girl ---- Freak

Mermaid Motel ---- Dark Paradise ---- Yayo (Paradise edition) ---- Pretty When You Cry ---- Art Deco

Raise Me Up (Mississippi South) ---- Radio ---- Bel Air ---- Money Power Glory ---- Religion

Pawn Shop Blues ---- Carmen ---- Burning Desire ---- Fucked My Way Up to the Top ----- Salvatore

Brite Lites - Million Dollar Man ---- Ride ---- Old Money ---- The Blackest Day

Put Me in a Movie ---- Summertime Sadness ---- American ---- The Other Woman ---- 24

Smarty ---- This Is What Makes Us Girls ---- Cola ---- Black Beauty ---- Swan Song

Yayo (AKA version) ---- Without You ---- Body Electric ---- Guns and Roses ---- Don't Let Me Be Misunderstood

Once you've selected your favourite song from each list, count up how many songs you selected as your favourite from each era/album… 

UV: 5

BTD: 3

HM: 2

Paradise: 2

AKA: 1

So according to MY selection, this is the ranking of my favourite albums, which is actually kinda not surprising because this is actually the order I'd rank them off the top of my head 

Now copy + paste the list and start bolding the text of your favourite songs, to see which album you like best! :) :)

Kill Kill ---- Born to Die ---- Ride ---- Cruel World ---- Honeymoon 

Queen of the Gas Station ---- Off to the Races ---- American ---- Ultraviolence ---- Music to Watch Boys To

Oh Say Can You See ---- Blue Jeans ---- Cola ---- Shades of Coo---- Terrence Loves You

Gramma (Blue Ribbon Sparkler Trailer Heaven) ---- Video Games ---- Body Electric ---- Brooklyn Baby ---- God Knows I Tried

For K Part 2 ---- Diet Mountain Dew ---- Blue Velvet ---- West Coast ---- High By The Beach

Mermaid Motel ---- Dark Paradise ---- Yayo (Paradise edition) ---- Pretty When You Cry ---- Art Deco

Raise Me Up (Mississippi South) ---- Radio ---- Bel Air ---- Money Power Glory ---- Religion

Pawn Shop Blues ---- Carmen ---- Burning Desire ---- Fucked My Way Up to the Top ----- Salvatore

Brite Lites - Million Dollar Man ---- Ride ---- Old Money ---- The Blackest Day

Put Me in a Movie ---- Summertime Sadness ---- American ---- The Other Woman ---- 24

Smarty ---- This Is What Makes Us Girls ---- Cola ---- Black Beauty ---- Swan Song

Yayo (AKA version) ---- Without You ---- Body Electric ---- Guns and Roses ---- Don't Let Me Be Misunderstood

AKA - 0

BTD - 2

Paradise - 1

UV - 5

HM - 4

FzytWEW.png

Oh Say Can You See ---- Blue Jeans ---- Cola ---- Shades of Cool ---- Terrence Loves You

Brite Lites ---- Million Dollar Man ---- Ride ---- Old Money ---- The Blackest Day

AKA - 0

BTD - 7

Paradise - 3

UV - 3

HM - 0

giphy.gif

AKA - 7

HM - 7

UV - 6

BTD - 3

P - 1 

accurate

Wy8jf2U.jpg

UV: 4

BTD: 4

HM: 1

Paradise: 0

AKA: 4

Damn, I was reluctant between:

Kill Kill and Born To Die

Gods & Monsters and Sad Girl

Mermaid Motel and Pretty When You Cry

Put Me In A Movie and Summertime Sadness

Each pair contains equally good songs.

So, this is more accurate:

Perfect. Me - satisfied :yesnod:

tumblr_nbg6blFb0d1trud11o2_250.gif1e5408c919ff19d8ea5d8b3240bf67ed.jpggiphy.gif

Queen of the Gas Station ---- Off to the Races ---- American ---- Ultraviolence ---- Music to Watch Boys To

Oh Say Can You See ---- Blue Jeans ---- Cola ---- Shades of Cool ---- Terrence Loves You

Jump ---- National Anthem ---- Gods & Monsters ---- Sad Girl ---- Freak

Mermaid Motel ---- Dark Paradise ---- Yayo (Paradise edition) ---- Pretty When You Cry ---- Art Deco

Raise Me Up (Mississippi South) ---- Radio ---- Bel Air ---- Money Power Glory ---- Religion

Pawn Shop Blues ---- Carmen ---- Burning Desire ---- Fucked My Way Up to the Top ----- Salvatore

Yayo (AKA version) ---- Without You ---- Body Electric ---- Guns and Roses ---- Don't Let Me Be Misunderstood

UV:5

BTD:4

P:2

AKA:1

HM:1

89550-F07-DF2-F-4739-9-AB0-552-DF4549773.jpg

Some of these are just too hard to choose one. The ones I'm counting in my final total I'm putting in bold, if something's underlined that means it's also a top favourite. Italicized means I could barely make the decision lol.

Kill Kill ---- Born to Die ---- Ride ---- Cruel World ---- Honeymoon 

AKA - 4

BTD - 1

P - 1

UV - 4

HM - 3

Some of these decisions were really hard to make, but I'd say this is accurate. When I'm generally ranking these albums, UV & AKA are my favourite albums, P & BTD end up being my least favourites compared to the others, and Honeymoon sits kind of in the middle.

rip to Lolita, Florida Kilos, Flipside, and Is This Happiness who were snubbed :xcry:

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

AKA - 0

BTD - 3

Paradise - 2

UV - 4

HM - 4

Hardest choice for me was between TLY or Blue Jeans, and GKIT or Video Games. 

sgopYhV.gif

AKA - 4

BTD - 4

Paradise - 1

UV - 2

HM - 2

this seems fairly fun though it's a terrible way of calculating a favorite album, also havent heard most of hm:

AKA 4

BTD 4

P 1

UV 3

HM 1

also shoutout to florida kilos & flipside

Kill Kill ---- Born to Die ---- Ride ---- Cruel World ---- Honeymoon 

Queen of the Gas Station ---- Off to the Races ---- American ---- Ultraviolence ---- Music to Watch Boys To

Oh Say Can You See ---- Blue Jeans ---- Cola ---- Shades of Cool ---- Terrence Loves You

Gramma (Blue Ribbon Sparkler Trailer Heaven) ---- Video Games ---- Body Electric ---- Brooklyn Baby ---- God Knows I Tried

For K Part 2 ---- Diet Mountain Dew ---- Blue Velvet ---- West Coast ---- High By The Beach

Jump ---- National Anthem ---- Gods & Monsters ---- Sad Girl ---- Freak

Mermaid Motel ---- Dark Paradise ---- Yayo (Paradise edition) ---- Pretty When You Cry ---- Art Deco

Raise Me Up (Mississippi South) ---- Radio ---- Bel Air ---- Money Power Glory ---- Religion

Pawn Shop Blues ---- Carmen ---- Burning Desire ---- Fucked My Way Up to the Top ----- Salvatore

Brite Lites - Million Dollar Man ---- Ride ---- Old Money ---- The Blackest Day

Put Me in a Movie ---- Summertime Sadness ---- American ---- The Other Woman ---- 24

Smarty ---- This Is What Makes Us Girls ---- Cola ---- Black Beauty ---- Swan Song

Yayo (AKA version) ---- Without You ---- Body Electric ---- Guns and Roses ---- Don't Let Me Be Misunderstood

UV: 2

BTD: 6

PARADISE: 1

AKA: 3

tumblr_m5ui30G0B61r1peixo1_500.gif

Kill Kill ---- Born to Die ---- Ride ---- Cruel World ---- Honeymoon

Queen of the Gas Station ---- Off to the Races ---- American ---- Ultraviolence ---- Music to Watch Boys To

Oh Say Can You See ---- Blue Jeans ---- Cola ---- Shades of Cool ---- Terrence Loves You

Gramma (Blue Ribbon Sparkler Trailer Heaven) ---- Video Games ---- Body Electric ---- Brooklyn Baby ---- God Knows I Tried

For K Part 2 ---- Diet Mountain Dew ---- Blue Velvet ---- West Coast ---- High By The Beach

Jump ---- National Anthem ---- Gods & Monsters ---- Sad Girl ---- Freak

Mermaid Motel ---- Dark Paradise ---- Yayo (Paradise edition) ---- Pretty When You Cry ---- Art Deco

Raise Me Up (Mississippi South) ---- Radio ---- Bel Air ---- Money Power Glory ---- Religion

Pawn Shop Blues ---- Carmen ---- Burning Desire ---- Fucked My Way Up to the Top ----- Salvatore

Brite Lites - Million Dollar Man ---- Ride ---- Old Money ---- The Blackest Day

Put Me in a Movie ---- Summertime Sadness yes i am that basic ---- American ---- The Other Woman ---- 24

Smarty ---- This Is What Makes Us Girls ---- Cola ---- Black Beauty ---- Swan Song

Yayo (AKA version) ---- Without You ---- Body Electric ---- Guns and Roses ---- Don't Let Me Be Misunderstood

AKA 1

BTD 3

P 1

UV 5

HM 3

fullsizeoutput-3494.png

Oh Say Can You See ---- Blue Jeans ---- Cola ---- Shades of Coo---- Terrence Loves You

AKA - 0

BTD - 3

Paradise - 2

UV - 2

HM - 5

tumblr_nv3ubpr8ay1u9vsflo1_540.gif

1. Born to Die

2. Off to the Races

Cola

Brooklyn Baby

West Coast

National Anthem

Art Deco

Religion

Salvatore

The Blackest Day

Summertime Sadness

Black Beauty

Yayo

A.K.A. Lizzy Grant: 1

Born to Die: 4

Paradise: 1

Ultraviolence: 3

Honeymoon: 4

1. Cruel World

2. Music to Watch Boys to

3. Terrence Loves You

4. God Knows I Tried

5. West Coast 

6. National Anthem

7. Art Deco

8. Bel Air

9. Burning Desire

10. The Blackest Day

11. American

12. Swan Song

13. Don't Let Me Be Misunderstood yes, it is true

A.K.A Lizzy Grant: 0

Born to Die: 1

Paradise: 3

Ultraviolence: 2

Honeymoon: 7

If I had to rank then based on which album I actually like best, Honeymoon>Ultraviolence>Paradise>Born to Die>A.K.A. Lizzy Grant

Should I show myself the door?

AKA: 3

BTD: 2 

Paradise: 2 

HM: 2

Really accurate! I would've said UV and AKA were tied for my favorite, but ultimately UV is my favorite-- it's more mature than AKA.

Since three are tied, if I had to give an order, I'd give:

1.UV 

2.AKA

3.HM 

4. BTD

5. Paradise

o4qjp4j.png

Kill Kill ---- Born to Die ---- Ride ---- Cruel World ---- Honeymoon 

1. U l t r a v i o l e n c e : 7

2. H o n e y m o o n : 4

3. P a r a d i s e : 2

B T D : 0

A K A : 0

Once you've selected your favourite song from each list, count up how many songs you selected as your favourite from each era/album… 

BTD:4

Paradise : 3

AKA: 0

I think this gives a fairly good overview of my preference. I'm a BTD die-hard, that's no surprise, but I really REALLY enjoy UV as well. Paradise has some awesome tracks. Honeymoon, too, of course, but it doesn't hit me the way the previous ones did. The only "unfairness" is AKA, I looove songs like Kill Kill, Yayo, PMIAM, Mermaid Motel etc etc ... It's just that ... yeah the other songs they were pitted against will always resonate within me in a special way. 

MDM-Lanaboards-Banner.jpg

Kill Kill ---- Born to Die ---- Ride ---- Cruel World ---- Honeymoon - BTD

Queen of the Gas Station ---- Off to the Races ---- American ---- Ultraviolence ---- Music to Watch Boys To - American

Oh Say Can You See ---- Blue Jeans ---- Cola ---- Shades of Cool ---- Terrence Loves You - TLY

Gramma (Blue Ribbon Sparkler Trailer Heaven) ---- Video Games ---- Body Electric ---- Brooklyn Baby ---- God Knows I Tried - BB

For K Part 2 ---- Diet Mountain Dew ---- Blue Velvet ---- West Coast ---- High By The Beach - HBTB

Jump ---- National Anthem ---- Gods & Monsters ---- Sad Girl ---- Freak - Freak

Mermaid Motel ---- Dark Paradise ---- Yayo (Paradise edition) ---- Pretty When You Cry ---- Art Deco - Art Deco

Raise Me Up (Mississippi South) ---- Radio ---- Bel Air ---- Money Power Glory ---- Religion - Religion

Pawn Shop Blues ---- Carmen ---- Burning Desire ---- Fucked My Way Up to the Top ----- Salvatore - Salvatore

Brite Lites ---- Million Dollar Man ---- Ride ---- Old Money ---- The Blackest Day - TBD

Put Me in a Movie ---- Summertime Sadness ---- American ---- The Other Woman ---- 24 - American

Smarty ---- This Is What Makes Us Girls ---- Cola ---- Black Beauty ---- Swan Song - TIWMUG

Yayo (AKA version) ---- Without You ---- Body Electric ---- Guns and Roses ---- Don't Let Me Be Misunderstood - WY

AKA - 0

BTD - 3

Paradise - 2

Ultraviolence - 1

Honeymoon - 7

giphy.gif

1. Honeymoon

2. Queen Of The Gas Station

3. Oh Say Can You See

4. God Knows I Tried

5. For K Part 2 :flutter: :flutter: :flutter: :flutter:

6. National Anthem