That Venice Bitch

Lana Del Rey's Social Media History

28 minutes ago, That Venice Bitch said:

Totally forgot about this one thank you!

Does anybody know if these are real -->

https://lizzygrant.bandcamp.com/releases

https://www.reverbnation.com/lizzygrantandthephenomena

Also, does anybody know if she ever used a Vimeo account?

i'm pretty sure the reverbnation account is real, i haven't heard anything about her having a bandcamp

if we keep digging enough we'll end up finding "w" & "for charlie" :oic2:

WGe8ynS.gif

Another old Twitter account of hers is @/vulgardarling :D

https://twitter.com/vulgardarling

𝕀 𝕔𝕝𝕠𝕤𝕖 𝕞𝕪 𝕖𝕪𝕖𝕤, 𝕒𝕥 𝕟𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝕀 𝕨𝕚𝕤𝕙 𝕥𝕠 𝕣𝕚𝕤𝕖 𝕗𝕣𝕠𝕞 𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕕𝕦𝕤𝕥

Honestly not to sound like a downer or anything but I’m pretty sure that one Facebook account is definitely for friends/family.

Like I don’t doubt that stans have probably tried interacting with it at this point and she’s aware it’s somewhat public knowledge but not sure if it’s still a good idea to have it up in a thread.

7 hours ago, cherryblossoms said:

Honestly not to sound like a downer or anything but I’m pretty sure that one Facebook account is definitely for friends/family.

Like I don’t doubt that stans have probably tried interacting with it at this point and she’s aware it’s somewhat public knowledge but not sure if it’s still a good idea to have it up in a thread.

@That Venice Bitch Could you take it down? I don't think we should share personal accounts meant for friends and family either. :)

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

8 hours ago, The Siren said:

It's be nice if things stayed up on the accounts smh

i'd be really nice if we could still see all of the photos she had on her main myspace page, there's a few pictures we don't have yet which were lost with time/haven't leaked

WGe8ynS.gif

ugh i love her myspace so much i wish ppl still used it/ could use it...

39 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

i'd be really nice if we could still see all of the photos she had on her main myspace page, there's a few pictures we don't have yet which were lost with time/haven't leaked

omg yes i spent hours upon hours trying to find them (adhd + lockdown) looking for the missing ones but nope. either the picture is too small or just isnt on her myspace :/

Baby-Girl-Congratulations-Glitter.gif

On 9/21/2021 at 7:52 PM, That Venice Bitch said:

It's never been confirmed, but that "person" leaked the Honeymoon music video and their Insta was posting never-before-seen Lana selfies so it can only be assumed that it was Lana on one of her trap accounts lol

I feel like china.palace could be behind this acc. If I remember correctly, they were visited by police as requested by Lana's team (as rumoured by the fandom) because they were posting personal videos on their acc that were most likely in Lana's camera roll (my memory is a bit foggy on this so I could be wrong), but I remember that's what the situation was (this was around 2017 I think)

Either way, the burthdaykake acc is interesting

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

4 minutes ago, Arcadia said:

I feel like china.palace could be behind this acc. If I remember correctly, they were visited by police as requested by Lana's team because they were posting personal videos on their acc that were most likely in Lana's camera roll (my memory is a bit foggy on this so I could be wrong), but I remember that's what the situation was (this was around 2017 I think). Could just be rumours tho...

Either way, the burthdaykake acc is interesting

wasn't china.palace somebody who was pretending to be lana? i guess i don't know all of the details, so i wouldn't know for sure

WGe8ynS.gif

Just now, Surf Noir said:

wasn't china.palace somebody who was pretending to be lana? i guess i don't know all of the details, so i wouldn't know for sure

Hmm I'm not sure. All I remember from their acc is that they had 8mm app videos that could have belonged to Lana :raven:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven