Elle

Lana celebrating Annie's birthday at the Beverly Hills Hotel in Beverly Hills, CA - September 22nd, 2021

On Wednesday, Lana Del Rey celebrated her friend Annie Tomberlin's birthday at the iconic Beverly Hills Hotel in Beverly Hills, California.

Nikki Lane was also in attendance.

51512715898_4b0a5421bd_o.jpg51509853149_5f4b8ef15c_o.jpg

(video on second slide)

Shared post on

TFC: iptv4sat Pinoy TV & Movies for Android - Free download

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

Literally what did Nikki Lane do :oprah2: Joking around bit is fine (I've done it here and there myself), but I think people who genuinely hate Lana's friends are weirdos. Anyways, I'm obsessed with Lana's outfit. It'd look so cute in a video...maybe for Thunder :creepna3:

imageproxy.jpg

20 minutes ago, bigspender said:

i love that she’s not filling her face anymore, she’s so naturally beautiful 

i think she is but i agree

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

1 hour ago, Surf Noir said:

ya'll need to leave nikki lane alone :dorothy2:

@ lana next time :delicious:

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

1 hour ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

not nikki making sure she's in the middle

I think it's just because she's 6'8 or whatever

But she's probably also hanging around LA because she and Lana are going to be a duo like tATu or The Veronicas or some shit

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

1 hour ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

i think she is but i agree

i still see it in the lips and cheeks a little, i don’t think she’ll ever stop filling her lips. i’ve never seen a problem with it and so many people do it and it really accents the rest of her facial features. i mainly said the main post about her cute little nose! she doesn’t seem to have the bridge filled anymore and i love it 

giphy.gif

2 hours ago, Miss doing nothing said:

That top is so lovely.

I get that alllllll the time. 

But seriously. I miss her Instagram bday posts and the rush of serotonin I would get when I got the post notification, and the crash I would feel when I saw what the post was. When will I get that kinda high again?

0-D9-B4-BAE-A7-F2-4-FF4-93-FB-F863-B500-

find someone who looks at you the way Lana looks at Taylor Swift

1 hour ago, Mer said:

I get that alllllll the time. 

But seriously. I miss her Instagram bday posts and the rush of serotonin I would get when I got the post notification, and the crash I would feel when I saw what the post was. When will I get that kinda high again?

This makes me feel like when I really became a fan of her and she just had Instagram with some outdated posts. Until UV when she got more active and I loved it when she’d share something, as it was more personal towards her fans. 

Maybe we will get that high from appearances. If she wants to let us know she’s releasing, she would probably approach a platform.

Whatever she will do after the privacy required right now, I kinda like the move.

What’s this devotion? You really seem like a good man
Bodies or oceans, I cling to you like your mainland

23 hours ago, rightofjupiter said:

gorgeous queen! dying to know where the cropped sweater is from...or is it attached to the dress?

Not attached to the dress :) but the whole look is so flawlessly paired I can see why it would look like that!

https://www.instagram.com/p/CUPJXDhLAiu/?utm_medium=copy_link

I expect this wonderful account will find and post the sweater cardigan soon!