Sign in to follow this  
Manson

COCC - Spotify Picture Disc vs. Neil Krug Picture Disc

Which one you guys prefer?

R-17914003-1616251686-1786.jpeg.jpgR-17936875-1616774593-5985.jpeg.jpg

I'm really curious about WHY you prefer one of them. I really need help because I can't buy both and for whatever fucking reason I like the Spotify one. But everyone says it's ugly and my ex called it "an advertisement for a horse dentist" :toofunny:  The Neil Krug one is obviously the safe choice. She looks magnificent. What do you guys think?

10 minutes ago, prettywhenimhigh said:

well I'd choose the horse dentist ad because I already own the neil krug cover CD

I have no physical copy of the album yet. I wish they'd have put the horse pic from inside the Neil Krug vinyl on the picture disc. It looks better + the b/w suits the picture more

R-17035572-1617450708-7706.jpeg.jpg

1 minute ago, Manson said:

I have no physical copy of the album yet. I wish they'd have put the horse pic from inside the Neil Krug vinyl on the picture disc. It looks better + the b/w suits the picture more

R-17035572-1617450708-7706.jpeg.jpg

then I'd choose the neil krug one because there's only lana on it

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

but really if you like the horse dentist one better you should go with it it's your money sis I think you could regret if you don't get it

the horse dentist is a great alternative for the fugly standard one, because there's lana with other people and it's a great photo and the neil krug one follows the pattern (except NFR) of having only lana centered in the photo

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

To me, the horse one is a better representation of how the album sounds imo. The Neil Krug one has never matched the feel of the album for me, and it looks like a stylistic ripoff of Taylor Swift or some other pretentious indie artist (sorry, not sorry). However, I do think it's a prettier picture with the colors.

but mainly:

8 minutes ago, prettywhenimhigh said:

but really if you like the horse dentist one better you should go with it it's your money sis

It’s not about having someone to love me anymore

This is the experience of being an American whore

On 10/1/2021 at 7:42 PM, prettywhenimhigh said:

but really if you like the horse dentist one better you should go with it it's your money sis I think you could regret if you don't get it

the horse dentist is a great alternative for the fugly standard one, because there's lana with other people and it's a great photo and the neil krug one follows the pattern (except NFR) of having only lana centered in the photo

On 10/1/2021 at 7:50 PM, Urbanney said:

To me, the horse one is a better representation of how the album sounds imo. The Neil Krug one has never matched the feel of the album for me, and it looks like a stylistic ripoff of Taylor Swift or some other pretentious indie artist (sorry, not sorry). However, I do think it's a prettier picture with the colors.

but mainly:

On 10/1/2021 at 8:53 PM, rightofjupiter said:

i have the spotify one and it's so gorgeous– i love the earthy colors. the neil one is pretty but lana looks so photoshopped– much prefer the spotify image.

Thanks a lot guys, interesting to hear your thoughts! Very surprised how much you like the Spotify one!