Sign in to follow this  
Elle

Looking for New Moderators - [Applications Closed]

Hi all!

With Blue Banisters right around the corner, I thought that now would be a good time to add on 1 or 2 new moderators to our team. If you are interested in applying, please fill out the application below and DM it to my @admin account with the subject '2021 Moderator Application'

To apply, you must have been a member since January, have not received any Warning Points since January, and must have no more than 3 Warning Points. Having no warning points is ideal, and those with 0 points will be given a higher priority in the consideration process.

You can apply now through October 7th, and I will be announcing the new moderator/s no later than October 11th! Once selected, the new moderator/s will receive a training video so they'll be informed on how to be a proper LanaBoards moderator. If you all have any questions, feel free to ask!

I look forward to reading all of your applications and having some new faces join our team :) xx

2021 LanaBoards Moderator Application

1. How long have you been a member of LanaBoards?

2. Do you have any Warning Points? If so, what were they given for?

3. Where are you located/What timezone are you in?

4. How often are you online? (days a week, hours a day)

5. When are you typically not available to be online? (days/hours, whether this be for work, sleep, etc.)

6. What threads are you most active in?

7. Who are some of your closest friends or members you enjoy seeing on LanaBoards? (this question is to see your familiarity and involvement with our memberbase. your choice of members will not impact your chances of being selected either positively or negatively.)

8. Are you a member of any other forums? If so, what are they and how long have you been a member?

9. Do you have any prior moderator or general managerial experience either online or offline?

10. Why do you want to be a moderator for LanaBoards, and why should I choose you? Be as detailed as possible.

Optional Questions (Note: you do not have to answer these additional questions if you would not like to, and your answers or lack-thereof will not impact your chances of becoming a moderator either positively or negatively. These are just so I can get to know you better as you'll become a core part of our team!)

1. Name:

2. Age:

3. Fan of Lana since:

4. Favourite Lana album & songs:

5. Other artists you're a fan of:

6. Feel free to tell me anything you'd like about your journey with Lana:

7. Feel free to tell me anything you'd like about you personally:

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

2 days left to submit your applications! :) x

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

I don’t even want to be a moderator but like how iconic would it be if I was a moderator? Like holy shit…. Vote for me to be a moderator YALL. I didn’t even read the post, I don’t know, sign me up. I’ll moderate the HELL out of this forum. Every time someone ugly posts- instant warning point

Everytime someone says something negative about Ultraviolence? Banned!

It would be legendaric ! :paris:

gLoD.gif

gLoH.gif :beyonce:

Just now, Pale Fire said:

I don’t even want to be a moderator but like how iconic would it be if I was a moderator? Like holy shit…. Vote for me to be a moderator YALL. I didn’t even read the post, I don’t know, sign me up. I’ll moderate the HELL out of this forum. Every time someone ugly posts- instant warning point

I would honestly do the opposite and just let everyone say whatever they wanted and everyone could sort out disagreements themselves

Which is the opposite of moderating

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

6 minutes ago, Pale Fire said:

I’ll moderate the HELL out of this forum. Every time someone ugly posts- instant warning point

Perfect! You have my vote! 

20230718-113117.gif

Honey, you make me feel I'm invincible

9 minutes ago, BlueINK said:

Perfect! You have my vote! 

PALE FIRE FOR MODERATOR 2K21 

YALL BEST GET YOUR VOTES IN!!!!!!

WE COMINT FOR THAT #1 POSITION YESSS LAWDDDDDD

:defeated::defeated::defeated:

Someone do the glitter text thing that says “pale fire for moderator” I don’t know what I’m doing I’m drinking xxxxxxxxx :slayty:

13 minutes ago, Rorman Nockwell said:

I would honestly do the opposite and just let everyone say whatever they wanted and everyone could sort out disagreements themselves

Which is the opposite of moderating

this is why I’m the next mod and not u Rorman x

If you don’t get it then forget it!

Cause I don’t have to fkn explain it!!!!!!!! :sass:

gLoD.gif

gLoH.gif :beyonce:

50 minutes ago, Pale Fire said:

I second this. Pale fire for a mod.

IMG-3521.jpg

I would love to be a mod, LB has been a part of my life for almost 10 years. But I also feel a bit out of touch with the community now, especially since I haven't been contributing to the forum very much lately. I'm excited to see who gets chosen tho, as meaningless as it is for me to give, you'll have my respect :kiss:

1 hour ago, Pale Fire said:

Tyrannical leaders are hot :yesnod: you got my vote

tumblr_mmkkluK6l81sp6362o1_500.png" />