Neohumanist

Grammy submissions 2022

25 minutes ago, TheBoss said:

I think we don't have any actual confirmation of this years submissions, but her team has historically never submitted her on Alternative categories before, so it's safe to say COCC was no exception

i believe weve got confirmation at some point by BOZ that Lana always submitted for alternative, but the grammys always put her in pop. they override  the artist when they dont agree with the category you submitted :rip:

image.png

5 minutes ago, Dominikx4 said:

i believe weve got confirmation at some point by BOZ that Lana always submitted for alternative, but the grammys always put her in pop. they override  the artist when they dont agree with the category you submitted :rip:

they actually did that this year with Kacey when she submitted for Country and they were like "lol no you're pop sis" or something :creep:

6 minutes ago, Dominikx4 said:

Those fuckers lol

8nl2OpX.png

51 minutes ago, 5Rick said:

So I basically wasted one hour of my life… trash as always. Never gonna care again, should’ve studied instead 

I don’t want to be repetitive but… did I really spend one hour of my life watching Justin Bieber getting nominated for prizes he shouldn’t even be allowed to be nominated for??? Wtf

:scoff:

gonna streaming Chemtrails rn 

28 minutes ago, Gravitate said:

The only artist I’m really surprised with who got a lot of nominations was Justin. I’ve honestly never heard the songs he was nominated for and I’m shocked his album was in the same category as Doja, Ariana, and Olivia when all 3 of those saw way bigger success and influence from what I’ve seen. I really have a hard time understanding what makes an album worthy to be a nominee :crai: And when people say an album isn’t Grammy material I don’t really get it cause it seems to be all over the place  :derpna2:

Peaches was a major hit, I guess it's one of those cases where the hit carries the album, I mean not that his albums wasn't a success, but I was surprised seeing him on AOTY since his album is the kind to go straight to the Vocal Pop Album instead if you know what I mean lol

And usually is a mix between critical and comercial succes and relevancy (how big or important the album artist was for the music industry that year)

8nl2OpX.png

6 minutes ago, DCooper said:

Everybody stream Chemtrails in protest :oprah3:

Yeah let’s turn our rage into something Beautiful :mj:

Anyway, I can’t take the Scammys seriously when Justin Bieber has been nominated 22 times already and Lana just 5… it‘s a joke

Lanarat.png