Neohumanist

Grammy submissions 2022

1 hour ago, Marius said:

Adele is sweeping everything next year so don’t even bother to open a new thread. :bebe:

The Grammy’s have already ingraved the awards in Adeles name it’s that set…..it’s a complete scam.  No offence to Adele but there will be better albums released that deserve recognition.

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

Not liking what I see lmao, but I hope Planet Her can win album of the year. However, the grammy's are such a scam anyways and generally judge by fame > talent. So I don't really care. The way Lana's been snubbed so many times too even at her critical peak, I just don't see it happening at this point. That's a wrap.

Adele’s new album sweeping would be more deserved then when 25 sweeped imo. That winning over Lemonade was weird. 

Lana won’t win anything. 

She’ll get one of those special Grammys when she’s 60, those random “generation” awards or “legacy” awards to make up for years of disrespect x

guessing she didn't submit right? it wouldn't make sense to given bb's context to submit it for critical judgement when she specifically asks just to be understood. but i kinda rly want her to make it publicly known or publicly denounce the grammys like the weeknd did lol :true: also i literally can't with the state of the grammys. it's so embarrassing

mUENGN9.png

24 minutes ago, Venice said:

Not liking what I see lmao, but I hope Planet Her can win album of the year. However, the grammy's are such a scam anyways and generally judge by fame > talent. So I don't really care. The way Lana's been snubbed so many times too even at her critical peak, I just don't see it happening at this point. That's a wrap.

doja is definitely not winning with those dr. luke production credits lol she deserves it tho

1 minute ago, Alison by Slowdive said:

guessing she didn't submit right? it wouldn't make sense to given bb's context to submit it for critical judgement when she specifically asks just to be understood. but i kinda rly want her to make it publicly known or publicly denounce the grammys like the weeknd did lol :true:

She (or her team) actually submitted quite a bit for Chemtrails :eartha2: Blue Baniters won't be eligible until next year's Grammys

imageproxy.jpg

tbh lana's never going to get a grammy not bc her stuff isn't as good as it used to be but bc she just keeps getting less and less mainstream

BB was better than chemtrails but it won't be recognized by the academy bc it sold/charted/was promoted less

small-sq-lana-del-rey-ultraviolence.gife4d193ad6825522455102e1518efe3d6835b52da

4 minutes ago, Vanilla Icy said:

hot take but i don't think an album should be able to get nominated unless it's critically acclaimed :whatever2: 

agreed, but then again some albums def get questionable acclaim by the press at large :really: