Neohumanist

Grammy submissions 2022

1 minute ago, Vanilla Icy said:

true.. but at least justin wouldn't get any nominations!

that has got to be the funniest thing to happen today though, Justin getting a nom for album of the year :scoff:

1 hour ago, Fart Deco said:

They need to add her among all these legends asap https://bestlifeonline.com/artists-who-havent-won-grammys/

Honestly surprised at Katy just because she seems to be the exact type of artist they love

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

8 minutes ago, Oshawott said:

Dunno how Donda got nominations when it was critically panned. And H.E.R. just keeps getting nominations for everything despite being relatively unknown. 

H.E.R one of those people where it's kind of known that she has connections with the Grammys, I mean, I'm pretty sure that she's literally part of the committee or something along those lines (from what I can tell, she seems very talented, but still).

Also, I can't help but wonder how much money Scooter Braun paid for Justin to get the nominations that he did :headache:

imageproxy.jpg

Just now, Surf Noir said:

hot take but halsey has absolutely no buisness being in the alternative categories :bye:

The committee members just make stuff up to suit whatever the narrative is for the year

Mustin should be spending his money on soap not Grammys :agree:

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

1 hour ago, Vanilla Icy said:

hot take but i don't think an album should be able to get nominated unless it's critically acclaimed :whatever2: 

See this is what I thought the Grammys were initially about which is why I'm hating on it now lol, but it seems like any old artist with a mumbling voice and a large Instagram following can get nominated

Lana and her legacy are laughing at them all :mj:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

The Grammies have been dead to me since 1989, when they finally introduced a heavy rock/metal category (about 20 years too late), only to give it to Jethro Tull (who are heavy rock/metal in the same way Adele is hip hop). Nothing that's happened since has changed my mind.

tumblr_ou8g76nUPp1ts8ukho1_250.png

4 hours ago, Oshawott said:

Dunno how Donda got nominations when it was critically panned. And H.E.R. just keeps getting nominations for everything despite being relatively unknown. 

Outside of the Grammys, I’ve only seen HER once in a commercial. It’s funny but I guess I’m glad for her. :icant:

IMG-3521.jpg

7 hours ago, Downtown Baby Doll said:

yawn...nobody moved

these grammy noms are all boring the only one i'm excited about is kacey

I like Olivia R. and hope she wins. Selena was nominated for her Spanish album which is cool. First time for her. Not shocked that Chem wasn't nominated at all. It's her weakest album.