Neohumanist

Grammy submissions 2022

1 minute ago, XCX World said:

Can someone explain why the grammys are important...? Isn't it just an opinion of really random people

Yes it is and that's exactly why we shouldn't pay them any attention. At this point it should be more insulting to win one since they're giving them out to anybody

#SCAMMYS :prettyhurts:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

Just now, Arcadia said:

Yes it is and that's exactly why we shouldn't pay them any attention. At this point it should be more insulting to win one since they're giving them out to anybody

#SCAMMYS :prettyhurts:

I think it is an American thing lol? I feel like they do the same thing for really random people all the time lol. I am glad Lana wasn't nominated or anything because it shows how off with mainstream she is 

8 hours ago, Trash Magic said:

Wait… I just learned L*rde was actually eligible, she just didn’t receive a single nomination. Maybe the Grammy committee is smart after all!! :O I bet she thought she really did something and would have critics fawning over her and AOTY in the bag I’m laughing 

Wot

I'm not sure why you'd think she'd think that and I honestly doubt that she gives a fuck

She drops an album and then goes away and lives her life for a few years until she feels like dropping another

There's no indication at all that she thinks she's God's gift to music. Maybe when she was younger but not now

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

The Grammy's are supposed to award artistic excellence, Justin Bieber and Ed Sheeran are not artistic excellence.

azealia-banks-fendidoja.gif

CHARLI XCX PUNK EP: 

01 Sucker 02 Better Than Ur Last Thing
03 Allergic To Love 04 Lightning Bolts

05 I'm A Dream 06 Mow That Lawn