YourGirl666

Songs that should have been scrapped

This is gonna be controversial af, but what are the songs that in your opinion, shouldn't have made the cut. Not only the ones you hate, but the ones that are fillers or that just don't fit in the project they were released. In the later case, you can suggest a better fitting project where they should've been released instead.

For me: MDM is too good for BTD, should've been on HM or even UV. Carmen should've been on UV, TNC on COCC, TNBAR scrapped or on LFL.

2 minutes ago, athena said:

coachella

I love SB and GL, but hate the features. They should've been solo, specially GL. I 100% agree with Coachella tho

2 minutes ago, DeadSeaOfMercury said:

This thread shouldn’t exist, Lana’s going to see it. Then Blue Banisters will be canceled…:icant:

Thanks Cthulhu she deactivated her wifi too

I'm not saying this because I don't enjoy the song because I do, but Lolita seems like more an unreleased song to me than a song that had an official release. I always forget that it's actually on BTD, so I can't say I would've been too bummed out it if wasn't 

imageproxy.jpg

In no particular order: Let Me Love You Like A Woman, Lolita, Coachella, Groupie Love, Summer Bummer, How to disappear, TNBAR. 

BTD: this is what makes us girls; lucky ones

Paradise: american; blue velvet

UV:  the other woman; guns n roses

Honeymoon: don't let me be misunderstood

LFL: coachella; god bless america; wtwwawwkd; tomorrow never came only due to sean's nasal voice

NFR: tnbar, bartender

COCC: for free

I said what I said :oprah3:  :smokes:

BTD: Lolita, lucky ones, million dollar man

Paradise: Burning Desire, blue velvet

UV: Guns and roses

HM: Don’t let me be misunderstood, 24

LFL: god bless america, when the world was at war, coachella, summer bummer, in my feelings

NFR: next best american record

COCC: for free, not all who wander, let me love u

41 minutes ago, YourGirl666 said:

I love SB and GL, but hate the features. They should've been solo, specially GL. I 100% agree with Coachella tho

honestly if the tracks were solo i'd like them a lot more

ↀ  ⟡   last.fm

19 minutes ago, #glimmeringdarling said:

LOVE SONG:wat:

100%

49 minutes ago, DeadSeaOfMercury said:

This thread shouldn’t exist, Lana’s going to see it. Then Blue Banisters will be canceled…:icant:

PLS LMAO

Swan Song….its just not enjoyable in the slightest. It suffers from sounding too much like it’s accompanying songs, and doesn’t really do a good job at switching up the infamous songwriting formula she used around that time. There is a rly nice continuation of the Gemini theme, but it’s hard to not take this song at face value. I cant listen to this song unless I decide to listen to Honeymoon 100% of the way through.

and to echo everyone else , Guns And Roses should never have seen the light of day. I cant even fathom sitting down and choosing that half baked filler over the catalogue of masterpieces that were scrapped. UFB would’ve been PERFECT!