YourGirl666

Songs that should have been scrapped

1 hour ago, Sis said:

Westcoast, because as a first single from Ultraviolence it doesn't really do that masterpiece of an album any justice.

:bye:

Pearl-praying.webp?fit=300,200&ssl=1

gZ0f.gif

BTD: Radio, Carmen, Lucky Ones

Paradise: Blue Velvet, Bel Air

Ultraviolence: The Otter Woman, Florida Kilos

Honeymoon: 24, Don't Let Me Be Misunderstood

Lust For Life: Love, God Bless America, Beautiful People-Problems, In My Feelings, Groupie Love

NFR: TNBAR

COCC: Breaking Up Slowly, For Free

If they would give me power to just erase only one song from LDR discography, I would choose For Free.

LASSO

lasso.gif

SEPTEMBER 2024

BTD: Dark Paradise, Carmen

Paradise: American, Body Electric

Ultraviolence: Pretty When You Cry [+Guns and Roses, Florida Kilos]

Honeymoon: God Knows I Tried, Burnt Norton, Salvatore, Don't Let Me Be Misunderstood

Lust for Life: 13 Beaches, Groupie Love, In My Feeling, When The World Was At War, Tomorrow Never Came, Heroin

Norman Fucking Rockwell: The Next Best American Record, Bartender

Chemtrails Over The Country Club: Wild At Heart, Not All Who Wander Are Lost, Dance Till We Die

Lolita

Fucked My Way Up to the Top

When the World Was at War...

Blue Velvet

In My Feelings

Lucky Ones

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

AKA: Pawn Shop Blues - that's one of my favourite songs on the album, but feels like it doesn't fit, more like an unreleased one for me, like a hiddeg gem.

Born to Die: Diet Mountain and Video Games - I just don't like them as much as the other ones.

Ultraviolence: The Other Women - for this kind of music she should have chose a more rock 'n' roll type of song to cover. 

Honeymoon Salvatore, 24, The Blackest Day - totally fillers for me. A little Religion too. 

Lust for Life Heroin is one of the best, it should have been on Honeymoon Change should have been on Norman x Rockwell. 

Norman Fucking Rockwell Ugh, there are some songs here I really dont get, like Happyness is a Butterfly, Love Song and California. Also TNBAR should have been on LFL. 

COTCC Feels quite coherent 

:smile: 

24 is the most boring song she has ever done. other songs that should've never saw the light of day include: Guns and Roses, all of COCC except the title track, and Love Song.

9 hours ago, Sis said:

Westcoast, because as a first single from Ultraviolence it doesn't really do that masterpiece of an album any justice.

You deserve an award. Because this is undoubtedly the absolutely worst take I have ever heard with my own two eyes. 

west coast i am so sorry sweetie you deserve the world 

Truly ethereal, and it’s a huge pain in the ass

Cannot believe I actually just saw Heroin mentioned in this thread...BRB need to go lie down for a while :bye2: 

Ok, anyways. If we're including AKA in this discussion, Brite Lites should've been replaced with a final version of Trash Magic 

imageproxy.jpg

The only correct answer to this is not all who wander are lost… horrible song. I used to include snoozer Guns N’ Roses in the list but the bridge gives Cocteau twins so it gets a pass