YourGirl666

Songs that should have been scrapped

I never thougt there would be a day that i want to scrap a song from a LDR's album but well...

The only album that has songs which should have been scrapped is Chemtrails Over the Country Club

Yes, i'm talking about "Breaking Up Slowly" & "For Free"

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

Born to Die - Lolita. Replace it with Serial Killer and rearrange the album to make it fit.

Paradise - maybe none.

Ultraviolence - The Other Woman, I guess. Literally any outtake could've replaced it with grace (Fine China, I Talk to Jesus, Your Girl, or any of the exclusive bonuses)

Honeymoon - Salvatore. It's my least favourite in the album, sometimes I skip it.

Lust for Life - In My Feelings, replaced with Serene Queen. And maybe swap all the collabs with solo versions.

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Love Song.

Chemtrails over the Country Club - For Free.

Blue Banisters - Interlude — The Trio. I would've added Wild One in its place instead.

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

As much as I don’t like some specific songs, there aren’t many I would say should be scrapped necessarily. (I dislike Blue Jeans and White Mustang but they’re important to the album’s story) 

The only two songs that should have sincerely been scrapped are Lust for Life and Guns and Roses. Replace LFL with its demo and replace GaR with Fine China or ITTJ. 

ezgif-2-61df3cf70b84.gif

Peace by vengeance brings the end.