Sign in to follow this  
Elle

Lana with a fan in Los Angeles, CA - October 2nd, 2021

7 minutes ago, gatadelrey said:

That was me and it was literally the best moment of my entire life. I still haven’t recovered. I didn’t want to post about it here bc I was embarrassed about how I look, but since it’s here… Lana is seriously the best. 

Please tell us more :angie: And you look amazing, don't worry!

8 minutes ago, gatadelrey said:

That was me and it was literally the best moment of my entire life. I still haven’t recovered. I didn’t want to post about it here bc I was embarrassed about how I look, but since it’s here… Lana is seriously the best. 

you look beautiful!!

small-sq-lana-del-rey-ultraviolence.gife4d193ad6825522455102e1518efe3d6835b52da

10 minutes ago, gatadelrey said:

both of you look stunning hun <3

2 minutes ago, COCC said:

Please tell us more :angie: And you look amazing, don't worry!

We just talked for a little bit, mostly about my trip to California. She was honestly the nicest. We hugged. I was extremely nervous and stuttery :facepalm:

Thank you guys for the kind comments. It’s funny bc I usually straighten my hair, but I didn’t this morning and when I left my hotel I had a bad feeling about not doing it and not putting on make up and when I saw her I was like omg of course this is happening today when I look terrible lol 

27 minutes ago, gatadelrey said:

We just talked for a little bit, mostly about my trip to California. She was honestly the nicest. We hugged. I was extremely nervous and stuttery :facepalm:

Thank you guys for the kind comments. It’s funny bc I usually straighten my hair, but I didn’t this morning and when I left my hotel I had a bad feeling about not doing it and not putting on make up and when I saw her I was like omg of course this is happening today when I look terrible lol 

You look AMAZING, I am so happy that you met her:flutter: bless you❤

4 hours ago, gatadelrey said:

Happy for you!! :wub:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

4 hours ago, gatadelrey said:

Don’t be shy, you’re beautiful :wub:

http://EB94-F944-4-FE0-4885-9-DE3-3-CC6-C68-A9-

The legacy

6 hours ago, gatadelrey said:

omg you're glowing!!!! and your smile lights up this entire forum.

i would do ANYTHING to just hug that woman, you are so lucky you got to meet her!! and ignore everyone who says you should've asked her anything about any type of information. cherish this forever :kiss:

faSE.gif

5 minutes ago, your dealer said:

omg you're glowing!!!! and your smile lights up this entire forum.

i would do ANYTHING to just hug that woman, you are so lucky you got to meet her!! and ignore everyone who says you should've asked her anything about any type of information. cherish this forever :kiss:

Aw thank you! I literally asked her nothing LOL she did all the asking. :) 

7 hours ago, gatadelrey said:

ahh you look gorg and so happy for you! what a literal dream

aOaIzH2.gif

Your caption is so sweet!! When I saw this on LDR Updates I wondered if it was a LB user who wrote such a lovely message :wub: So happy for you, can’t even imagine how shocked you were/are!!

Congrats! Such a beautiful photo of both of you. What a dream! 

certified legendary! :party:

rihKQ8M.gif

14 hours ago, gatadelrey said:

Wow, congratulations!! How truly amazing. I'm always so happy when one of our members here gets to meet her. It must have been an absolute dream when you realised it was her! x

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

14 hours ago, gatadelrey said:

omg! this is so special! <3 you look absolutely stunning with such a bright smile, you look like such a kind & fun person :wub: also your instagram caption was so sweet & heartfelt, i'm so happy for you :aw: :wub: this thread is so wholesome :aw: :spin:

#lana del rey from NFR!  #lana del rey from NFR!  #lana del rey from NFR!

6 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

omg! this is so special! <3 you look absolutely stunning with such a bright smile, you look like such a kind & fun person :wub: also your instagram caption was so sweet & heartfelt, i'm so happy for you :aw: :wub: this thread is so wholesome :aw: :spin:

Thank you!