Sign in to follow this  
bigspender

On & On (80’s Mix)

OMG IT'S SO BEAUTIFUL!!! :trisha: I just can't with this beauty, it's really well done I'm cryng rn :angie: 

Talented, brilliant, etc. Lana definitely should hire you, Imma riot if she doesn't.

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

6 minutes ago, pawnshop said:

omg how did you just outdo the doer, you made this song a thousand more times beautiful :trisha: this teleported me to the 80s i love it

2 minutes ago, Glitter Boy said:

OMG IT'S SO BEAUTIFUL!!! :trisha: I just can't with this beauty, it's really well done I'm cryng rn :angie: 

Talented, brilliant, etc. Lana definitely should hire you, Imma riot if she doesn't.

omg you guys are so sweet. if y’all want any other songs remade let me know and i’ll try my hardest LOL. 

giphy.gif

This is truly sublime. It would be at the top of the charts in 1986 for 14 weeks! Right there next to Take My Breath Away.

It has that hopeful, romantic, dreamy feel of 80s ballads, yet is totally true to Lana's original recording. I love how it develops and deepens as it goes.

18 hours ago, alittleparty said:

This is truly sublime. It would be at the top of the charts in 1986 for 14 weeks! Right there next to Take My Breath Away.

It has that hopeful, romantic, dreamy feel of 80s ballads, yet is totally true to Lana's original recording. I love how it develops and deepens as it goes.

1 hour ago, FFXSoul91 said:

This takes the song to the next level. Such an ‘80s slow dance song. :twirls:

thank you guys! i thought of doing a harder rocky grunge version of Unidentified Flying Bill 

giphy.gif

1 minute ago, bigspender said:

thank you guys! i thought of doing a harder rocky grunge version of Unidentified Flying Bill 

This will sound amazing :smile4: the perfect UV fitting sound it deserves :true: 

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

I love it. It keeps the original mix while making it sound more finished. It gives me The Chromatics + Stranger things vibes :makeup2:

Makes me like the song even more.

Can't wait to hear the whole Lust for Life (80 Mix).