lustforlife

Barrie James O'Neill to release Riverside feat. Lana Del Rey on Upcoming Album 'Strange Desire' (November 5th, 2021)

56 minutes ago, lustforlife said:

Barrie is a brilliant vocalist in my opinion---his work with Kassidy was amazing--but his solo career, thus far, has been a creative nightmare (no pun intended). He's literally dropped off the world stage. So I hope he's actually put some work into this record, as his last album sounded like it was recorded in a bathroom with a handheld tape recorder from the early 70s.

Is this 'Riverside' the same version we already have, leaked 5-6 years ago that was 3:46 minutes? It's somewhat hard to believe LDR would record a new version with him. It's a beautiful song except for the line, "I'm up a creek and you're my paddle,' which is "cringey." 

10 minutes ago, OscarScheller said:

Semi-related: is there a summary page when i can read about all her relationships lol? I feel so lost when people talk about how x was and how good she left y so hopefully i get more educated

https://lanadelrey.fandom.com/wiki/Barrie-James_O'Neill

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

4 minutes ago, Vertimus said:

It's somewhat hard to believe LDR would record a new version with him.

i think it's actually very possible tbh. he has writing credits on BB and she thanked him in that instagram post, i think they were able to leave their past in the past and be friends or atleast collaborators

18 minutes ago, Vertimus said:

Barrie is a brilliant vocalist in my opinion---his work with Kassidy was amazing--but his solo career, thus far, has been a creative nightmare (no pun intended). He's literally dropped off the world stage. So I hope he's actually put some work into this record, as his last album sounded like it was recorded in a bathroom with a handheld tape recorder from the early 70s.

Is this 'Riverside' the same version we already have, leaked 5-6 years ago that was 3:46 minutes? It's somewhat hard to believe LDR would record a new version with him. It's a beautiful song except for the line, "I'm up a creek and you're my paddle,' which is "cringey." 

I really hope its not because the version that leaked its looks like a very LQ demo recorded on a bathroom... Hope they at least remastered it 

Lust For Dead   large.gif

WHAT ? I AM SO EXCITED :trisha::trisha: 

this gem finally found a home 

𝑳𝒊𝒇𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒃𝒆𝒂𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒇𝒖𝒍 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒂 𝒄𝒍𝒖𝒆

WHAT THE HELL!?

10 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

Yes!!! So glad they made peace! We are winning so hard ! And my unreleased playlist is getting dangerously thin with each new official release :lmao:

By LDR97 the only unreleased songs left will be Serial Killers, Meet Me in the Pale Moonlight, Jealous Girls and Queen of Disaster :pout:

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

1 hour ago, Venice Peach said:

I swear to God I drunkenly DM'd Barrie when UFB leaked to tell him that he had to release Riverside and I deleted it the day after cause I was ashamed :thumb2:

@YourGirl666 @That Venice Bitch @Surf Noir should we make a petition for UFB to be a bonus track? :oprah:

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

I’ve had 6 songs in the unreleased album I put together on Apple Music. 4 of them are now being released. The only 2 left are ITTJ and Kinda Outta Luck. Cmon Lanz. 

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

I feel like it'll be somewhat jarring if the song isn't rerecorded. Lana's vocals on the track are kind of like a time capsule, and I feel like the track would honestly be even better if it was redone a bit, although I love the version we have so I won't complain if it's the exact same 

imageproxy.jpg