lustforlife

Barrie James O'Neill to release Riverside feat. Lana Del Rey on Upcoming Album 'Strange Desire' (November 5th, 2021)

24 minutes ago, alittleparty said:

Pretty video, but nothing will ever top this

giphy-downsized-large.gif

giphy.gif

I've literally never seen the gif on top before, but this just further proves that Lana is the one with a f00t fetish :fabcat:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

59 minutes ago, alittleparty said:

giphy-downsized-large.gif

If I had a nickel for every time one of Lana's boyfriends had a foot fetish, I'd have two nickels. It isn't a lot, but it's weird that it happened twice, right? 

imageproxy.jpg

I loved it , it made me so emotional :trisha: they are the best music duo it’s unreal 

𝑳𝒊𝒇𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒃𝒆𝒂𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒇𝒖𝒍 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒂 𝒄𝒍𝒖𝒆

am I the only one gooped over the shot of "her" appearing over his shoulder when her verse starts :oprah: body double or not what a haunting video idea it fits the song so well I like that her vocals are the same cause its like their romance haunting him and thats how she sounded then and how he remembers her :trisha: I just wish he kept the synth outro it was so stunning

tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo4_250.gif   tumblr_otaqmarVHa1u9dqtjo3_400.gif  tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo7_250.gif

Time for my two cents between two posts about foot fetish 🙄😬😬

In no way is this her best vocal performance (she almost doesn’t sound like herself, I wonder how it was recorded, if it’s just one take, etc.), but he sounds incredible, and the fact that they are no longer together makes this song so achingly haunting and tragically beautiful.

2 hours ago, Super Movie said:

If I had a nickel for every time one of Lana's boyfriends had a foot fetish, I'd have two nickels. It isn't a lot, but it's weird that it happened twice, right? 

I meannnn are we really surprised? She’s been singing about her feet since day one👣 😟

Wow! I just watched the video and both the track and visual are done so beautifully. I love the new production, and, as others have said, it’s overall quite haunting. 

Lana’s voice kind of floats in like a ghost’s; it’s there, but it’s also not, and her presence feels like a memory for Barrie, who is actually grounded in the song. The bridal figure whose face remains unseen throughout the video makes it all the more haunting, and echoes back to the perspective Lana sings from in Fine China. 

This track, in a way, has taken on a new meaning 9 years after its creation. It talks to other songs that Barrie and Lana have written about each other, and it makes a song that, at the time, was an earnest love song, quite bittersweet. :poordat:

After lots of repeats.

The videography is amazing. The song is brilliant and the whole vibes are so lana to the core . It makes you question how much Barrie was involved in creating Lana's artistic world. This song - video is like someone opened a window into 2012-2014 . My two cents are that lana should definitely go back to this era and revisit it with solid production and imagery. She needs to clean the dust from the dreamscapes she once created. Maybe Barrie and her can work on a project together because I feel it would be supreme.