lustforlife

Barrie James O'Neill to release Riverside feat. Lana Del Rey on Upcoming Album 'Strange Desire' (November 5th, 2021)

OMG most random shit ever I’m in love AND for this to happen so soon after UFB leaked… AND 3 songs from this era being released on Lana’s new album in 2 weeks… we’re living through the ultraviolence era again :true:

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

I like to think they've added another verse or two. Given that the demo was recorded some time in 2014, maybe now they've gotten a new perspective on their relationship and wanted to write about something more fresh. Barrie's new album is labelled as having an 'alternative country vibe', so I think it's safe to assume that a guitar will be more present than the piano (especially since Barrie is holding a 12-string guitar on the cover). After all, this will be Barrie's interpretation of what 'country' is, not Lana's. It'll be interesting to hear how this sounds

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

I’m so excited about this! I guess Lana and Barrie’s alleged session from earlier this year bore the fruit of both their records :flutter: they really do make magic together, so I cannot wait to hear Riverside in its final form. I’m even more excited to hear If You Lie Down With Me now!

I’m not gonna go as far as to assume they’re “friends” now but it’s cute they are cordial/have a working relationship after the break up years ago

What songs did he contribute to on BB? Just nectar of the gods right? 

tenor.gif?itemid=9308137

let's be real, all you bitches wanna look like me

5 minutes ago, ShadesOfFool said:

I’m not gonna go as far as to assume they’re “friends” now but it’s cute they are cordial/have a working relationship after the break up years ago

What songs did he contribute to on BB? Just nectar of the gods right? 

he has writing credits on living legend, nectar of the gods and if you lie down with me :brows: