Mileena

What do you think the person above you is like irl?

Very sweet and caring. Maybe a little bit shy but very chatty once you get to know you. I can imagine you being pretty sociable, but also enjoying time on your own.

one time, lana del rey told me that I made her day~ it was awesome

Very passionate at anything you do. You can be sassy as well. I also feel like you're a very energetic person to be around.

Do you know me or something?! All my friends laugh at me as I'm constantly bouncing up and down on my toes and flap my arms when I'm excited hahah:')

I imagine you're a lot of fun to be with, but also very thoughtful about everything around you.

one time, lana del rey told me that I made her day~ it was awesome

Guest Maru the Cat

I don't really know you so won't be able to tell ;'((!!

Then why bother posting if that's what you're going to say? Why not at least attempt a guess? It doesn't have to be 100% dead-on.

- _ -"

Then why bother posting if that's what you're going to say? Why not at least attempt a guess? It doesn't have to be 100% dead-on.

- _ -"

Oh I'm sorry, did I give the impression that I wanted your opinion? It won't happen again I promise ;'))

lvhvW.png

Very kind + entertaining. And can have an interesting conversation

sassy, observant, thoughtful, has no time for bullshit, hmmm and...deep down somewhere your a sensitive person...

on a scale of 1 - 10, 1 being wrong and 10 being right, where does my answer rank?

4VgqAMv.gif

~xxx~

Guest Maru the Cat

Oh I'm sorry, did I give the impression that I wanted your opinion? It won't happen again I promise ;'))

Ugh, us moderators have given you too many chances. :facepalm: You're right, it's not going to happen again because you're getting post-restricted. Ooopsy, so sorry!!! :creep:

Ugh, us moderators have given you too many chances. :facepalm: You're right, it's not going to happen again because you're getting post-restricted. Ooopsy, so sorry!!! :creep:

is this for real? or is it a joke? i'm kinda confused on why oopsy's comment got her banned (i don't want to make the same mistake)?

edit: actually nm :)

4VgqAMv.gif

~xxx~

Guest Maru the Cat

is this for real? or is it a joke? i'm kinda confused on why oopsy's comment got her banned (i don't want to make the same mistake)?

You're a great member and you've never done anything worth getting reprimanded, nor do I think you ever will :)

These sorts of things happen very rarely at LB -- if you're thought to be doing something hurtful/spamming, you'll get a PM giving you a heads up that what you did was inappropriate -- if you do it again, then warning points, posting + status restrictions, possible banning is considered, whatever is appropriate given the circumstance. So we do give people a chance to correct their actions before any sort of reprimanding takes place -- what you see here is the result of the Moderating Team having given too many chances and finally, someone (me) does what should have been done a long time ago. There's a long history of inappropriate posting with this member... usually, this isn't dealt with so publicly and is done through PMs, but blatant disregard of the rules and moderator PM Warnings forfeits the member's right to have this dealt with in a quiet and discrete manner. Respect is a two-way street.

Also, post restriction =/= banned. I can lift this any point and the user can resume posting; banning is permanent and will block IPs.

You're a great member and you've never done anything worth getting reprimanded, nor do I think you ever will :)

These sorts of things happen very rarely at LB -- if you're thought to be doing something hurtful/spamming, you'll get a PM giving you a heads up that what you did was inappropriate -- if you do it again, then warning points, posting + status restrictions, possible banning is considered, whatever is appropriate given the circumstance. So we do give people a chance to correct their actions before any sort of reprimanding takes place -- what you see here is the result of the Moderating Team having given too many chances and finally, someone (me) does what should have been done a long time ago. There's a long history of inappropriate posting with this member... usually, this isn't dealt with so publicly and is done through PMs, but blatant disregard of the rules and moderator PM Warnings forfeits the member's right to have this dealt with in a quiet and discrete manner. Respect is a two-way street.

Also, post restriction =/= banned. I can lift this any point and the user can resume posting; banning is permanent and will block IPs.

When I grow up, I want to be like Maru whatever she wants to be called. :flutter:

Guest Maru the Cat

When I grow up, I want to be like Maru whatever she wants to be called. :flutter:

It's funny, because I think the same about you :3 ...and I'm already "grown up" :creep:

geez oopsy got sassy. WHAT HAPPENED TO MY SWEET GIRL

oh and I think ** maru ** is reserved when you first get to know her, but once you approach a subject she's passionate about, she won't shut up :P I think she's the type that would do anything for the people she loves but also has a really sensitive side!! <3

*** People call me crazy but I'm in demand ***