Honeyyoung

Arcadia (Alternate Video)

It's like an updated Bel Air for 2021, with slight chaotic, fuck you energy. :wub:

I miiiiight prefer the unhinged, cheap backdrop ethereal hotel vibes of the original, but this is like, almost perfect as well, so what's the point in comparing.

the location and the filtering on this is so ethereal. her outfit, the flowers, the swing, the mountain, the white picket fence... god, i feel like i'm in heaven. :trisha:

watched it with sound off cuz i'm a pure girlie

55-DE2-A0-B-B97-D-4347-B872-77-FA28787-E

miss born to lose

i totally forgot that today is the 10th anniversary of VG , what a way to celebrate :trisha:

𝑳𝒊𝒇𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒃𝒆𝒂𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒇𝒖𝒍 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒂 𝒄𝒍𝒖𝒆

the colors, scenery, fashion, hair, ALL OF IT goes so well with the song. i really wish i was introduced to the song with this visual rather than the OG. its so ethereal and angelic just like Arcadia. i love her im so grateful :wub:

3 minutes ago, Stargirls Dealer said:

Pretty sure I got a malicious iPhone calendar installed on my device but YOLO she looked so beautiful :wub:

there should be a way to turn that off through settings. i forget how tho. i got that same thing when watching a movie once. :air2:

55-DE2-A0-B-B97-D-4347-B872-77-FA28787-E

miss born to lose

she is really giving studio Ghibli energy y'all, her aura is radiant, you can pause at any moment to snap a screenshot & it still gives wallpaper power.h4DN9LA.jpg

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing