Honeyyoung

Arcadia (Alternate Video)

A "Damn You"  throwback 

45ayOjl.jpg

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

30 minutes ago, IanadeIrey said:

Do we think the new Arcadia video was filmed on September 23, when Sheridan posted from set? Lana’s hair looks the same as it did from the brief glimpse we got of her. It could be that they filmed this and another video (perhaps a pre-recorded live performance). 

Possibly, but I also remember when Lana posted those pics in the Sierra Madre and if I’m not mistaken she posted a video of a house with a white picket fence. Maybe she filmed there?

Many thoughts after that MV; 

- iconic to post it on Video Games’s tenth anniversary, considering she feels both songs are connected;

- was that version the initial one? I doubt it, but still… If it were, it could be a big FU to Interscope (if they are not on good terms these days);

- maybe she shot another MV on the same day?

- I love that it’s the right audio this time around :lmao:

5 minutes ago, Heavy Metal Hitter said:

Can someone fill me in and tell me what neighbourhood in LA is Lana's house located ?? Is the backyard in the video her house ?? I bet it's in Laurel Canyon or Hollywood Hills or something ?

I think she owns 3 residences. A cabin, beach house and a compound

15 minutes ago, Offtotheraces01 said:

Possibly, but I also remember when Lana posted those pics in the Sierra Madre and if I’m not mistaken she posted a video of a house with a white picket fence. Maybe she filmed there?

Picture 4: https://www.instagram.com/p/CR2aqbfHyFI/

But I think it's another place.

56 minutes ago, How2Disappear said:

a single take is awesome , i wonder if it was the first take

i cant stop thinking about how stupid i would look lip sincing in the wind like this and somehow she just looks perfect. she was literally MADE for the screen

small-sq-lana-del-rey-ultraviolence.gife4d193ad6825522455102e1518efe3d6835b52da

this video is using the streaming version of Arcadia, right? maybe she wanted a video that has the more orchestral version anyways the video is stunning its giving Bel Air from tropico+Pawn shop blues mv, I have a really good feeling about all the visuals for this album.

Yassssss with the middle finger still! It was beautiful. 

12 minutes ago, opheliaandthemotel said:

i cant stop thinking about how stupid i would look lip sincing in the wind like this and somehow she just looks perfect. she was literally MADE for the screen

THIS!

d4yQCBo.jpg
The Log Lady [to Laura]: “When this kind of fire starts, it is 
very hard to put out. The tender boughs of innocence burn first, and the wind rises, and then all goodness is in jeopardy.”