Honeyyoung

Arcadia (Alternate Video)

I don't know what's funnier, the fact that Rob tweeted that and then deleted almost immediately or the fact that the password for the video was literally "arcadia"

imageproxy.jpg

this is so strange? but i am so fucking here for it??? we got a second video for a song we have already kinda the most lana thing ever

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

she's absolutely fucking gorgeous in this video. the fucking ULTRAVIOLENCE VIBES HOLY FUCK

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

i looove this, she has never looked more luminous tbh, and the ref to VG on its anniversary is v charming (i know people we're hoping the anniversary would be acknowledged!). obv i loved the shot of her in front of the plumeria. also, is the background CGI'd in? it looks static in a way the front of the shot (lana, the swing, plumerias, etc) doesn't.

do we know when this was shot? calling @IanadeIrey to suss out dates based on nails again...

p.s. do we think this is what sheridan was recently on a set for?

aOaIzH2.gif

1 minute ago, rightofjupiter said:

i looove this, she has never looked more luminous tbh, and the ref to VG on its anniversary is v charming (i know people we're hoping the anniversary would be acknowledged!). obv i loved the shot of her in front of the plumeria. also, is the background CGI'd in? it looks static in a way the front of the shot (lana, the swing, plumerias, etc) doesn't.

do we know when this was shot? calling @IanadeIrey to suss out dates based on nails again...

Hehe I got you girl, see below —

(also LOVE your new pfp :wub:

1 hour ago, IanadeIrey said:

The way I instantly knew it was me who you were referring to :hide: She was first spotted with this very light, blush pink nail colour on September 2nd (as you’ll see in the spoiler below, so it was definitely filmed sometime last month — it couldn’t have been August, as she had a French manicure throughout that month). 

Reveal hidden contents

51421849881_e99e422d6c_b.jpg

Lana still has this nail colour, as we saw in the candids from yesterday — but since Sheridan posted from a studio with Lana on September 23, my guess is that they filmed it around then! 

54 minutes ago, UhaulJ0e said:

For some reason I'm getting Cherry Blossom vibes from this, like when she posted on insta a while back with her on the swing and Cherry Blossom lyrics as the caption. Maybe at least part of this set was used in an upcoming Cherry Blossom music video, and she also decided to film this? 

yes i immediately that of that photo/post too!

Just now, IanadeIrey said:

Hehe I got you girl, see below —

(also LOVE your new pfp :wub:

omg all i needed to do was scroll back some more :thumb3: thanks & ditto– love that she gave us a new selphie on her HM profile no less

aOaIzH2.gif

This video should have been the original. The other is too overrated and it's too loaded for such a sweet song. She's perfect and it's been a long time since I liked one of her clips. It reminds me a little of Bel Air at a lower price, and it is appreciable. Charlie has no talent for showcasing his sister.

Just wanted to note that Rob briefly tweeted out a Vimeo link that seemed to be the alternate Arcadia video. The tweet was quickly deleted. The title of the video was ARCADIA_COLOR_w_Beauty.mp4 and the link was this: https://vimeo.com/619612078

Upon clicking the link, it was at first a private video that was password protected, but now seems to be completely gone.

It was posted by Mike Hermosa, who is Lana's rumoured boyfriend. Mike is a filmmaker, so we can assume he probably shot the video:

51563220533_487c26c87f.jpg51563662179_38b75d699d.jpg

Spoiler

Recent videos where you can see Lana with Mike:

A post shared by LanaBoards (@lanaboards)

A post shared by LanaBoards (@lanaboards)

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

1 hour ago, prettywhenimhigh said:

I love how the video is titled ARCADIA_COLOR_w_Beauty

she's the beauty :true:

Since she self-directed the original, and Hermosa translates to 'beautiful', maybe Beauty is her nickname for Mike. :brows:

3lfQEhw.png