Honeyyoung

Arcadia (Alternate Video)

4 hours ago, Niko Dealergo said:

I feel like everyone here is channeling their inner @IanadeIrey to piece together where/when the video was shot 

I’m so glad we got this cute little video today! I think I prefer her simpler videos (like this one and Hope’s video) to the super high budget ones 

Her simple low budget ones definitely feel more intimate and raw. I feel more of a personal connection to them. The Hope video seems like something any one of us would have recorded in our own homes; it’s almost like she’s inviting us in (like in a psychological way).

d4yQCBo.jpg
The Log Lady [to Laura]: “When this kind of fire starts, it is 
very hard to put out. The tender boughs of innocence burn first, and the wind rises, and then all goodness is in jeopardy.”

2 hours ago, Selfloathinpoet said:

Did you notice that in the Arcadia new video Lana says "you" instead of "they" when it gets to the part that says "plus all the hate they gave"?

She says “they” in both versions

http://EB94-F944-4-FE0-4885-9-DE3-3-CC6-C68-A9-

The legacy

This alternate video is SOOOOOOOOO much better then the first one that was released. That first one was so cringy. I couldn't even get into the song because all I kept thinking about was that video. Now with this alternate version, it's like wow. A difference. I don't know who filmed it and don't care, but it's really beautiful. I can even deal with the middle finger in the end of the video. :creepna3:

Y'all only hype this one so much because we already have the other. It's sweet and cute but not nearly as iconic as the original vid and tbh quite boring. It would have never created the impact the OG one diid.

But yeah, it's not unusual that you guys feel the need to slander an older project as soon as you found a new plaything :hottie:

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

Something else very interesting! I don’t know if you all remember, but last month I had made a Rumours thread for a possible LDR x FJM video. You can read more about that here:

Now I’m wondering if they also shot Arcadia then too. If you look closely at the video that started this thought, it looks like the same fencing is seen in the background as in the new Arcadia video.

DF15-B82-D-41-FC-4-D05-8-AC1-88-CD725174-B6

The timeline also matches up too, as this was September 17th and based on Lana’s nail-alysis, this video seems to be pretty recent.

I’m still wondering if another video from this shoot is yet to come, especially with Father John Misty mentioned and the amount of other people who were tagged in the original post. That may explain though why this was so unexpected and seemingly random - a spontaneous video shoot in the middle of another shoot! x

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

The original video for arcadia os better but she couldve edited both versions together it wouldve been prolly much better, starting with the new version than switching slowly more to the first version and then the interlude 

I'm wondering how different her face looks in both versions, even though there's not much time in between. Same with her Instagram photos over the past few months, always a new look. She is a mistress of metamorphosis.

13 hours ago, Elle said:
Spoiler

Something else very interesting! I don’t know if you all remember, but last month I had made a Rumours thread for a possible LDR x FJM video. You can read more about that here:

Now I’m wondering if they also shot Arcadia then too. If you look closely at the video that started this thought, it looks like the same fencing is seen in the background as in the new Arcadia video.

DF15-B82-D-41-FC-4-D05-8-AC1-88-CD725174-B6

The timeline also matches up too, as this was September 17th and based on Lana’s nail-alysis, this video seems to be pretty recent.

I’m still wondering if another video from this shoot is yet to come, especially with Father John Misty mentioned and the amount of other people who were tagged in the original post. That may explain though why this was so unexpected and seemingly random - a spontaneous video shoot in the middle of another shoot! x

Thank you for adding up all the information! The surroundings made me think of the Freak music video and the part of Bel Air in Tropico. I’m very interested to see what the video with FJM will look like. :flutter:

What’s this devotion? You really seem like a good man
Bodies or oceans, I cling to you like your mainland