bigspender

big spender's A.K.A Lizzy Grant (2021 Remaster)

1 hour ago, Veinsineon said:

Damn I should’ve waited to get AKA pressed on vinyl until this :trisha:

i also have experience in mastering for vinyl! sadly though i run it as a business so i can’t promote on here but if enough people want it i would be happy to give it away :) 

giphy.gif

1 hour ago, bigspender said:

i also have experience in mastering for vinyl! sadly though i run it as a business so i can’t promote on here but if enough people want it i would be happy to give it away :) 

Shoot me a PM? :yesnod: I plan on having LOADS of one offs pressed for my unreleased and could use all the help I can get beforehand! 

7 hours ago, The Siren said:

omg do Sirens :trisha:

so the thing about sirens is that there's only a voice and a guitar, so there isn't really that much to change or polish. It's basically doing nothing to the songs but if I can make them "better" in a way, I'll try and let you guys know :)

giphy.gif

9 hours ago, bigspender said:

I'd buy ?

On 10/10/2021 at 7:13 AM, Florida Dark said:

this is amazing!!! it sounds incredible :trisha: just wanted to ask if its okay to burn onto a cd?

Does it sound as good on CD as it sounds digitally?

4 hours ago, pawnshop said:

by any chance, do you have the remastered AKA album in mp3? :flutter:

You can download these files as they are and change your iTunes import settings to automatically change the files to any format you’d like. 

8V7Yvel.png

On 11/5/2021 at 8:27 PM, Glitter Boy said:

FUUUUCK THIS IS SO GOOD! Literally you could sell this to Lana so she can be able to properly re-release it finally! :wowcry: 

I need this in CD :kris:

I wish!!!! She wouldn't even bc she said she doesn't like the way a couple of the songs sound even though they're really personal :( I have def thought of CDs but trying to find a way to do it legally

giphy.gif