Sign in to follow this  
SalvaWHORE

COTCC - CD packaging concept by me ^^

Hi guys, this is whoreoftopico!!!
I had this COTCC CD concept in my mind and decided to make a repackage in the very spirit of Chemtrails Over the Country Club - but based on how i think it should have been executed. Made this since March, 2021.

Album cover

73XCcE4.jpg

Back cover

tPEh6Q6.jpg

CD artwork:

kHQKRyA.png

Booklet

*back/front*

8IhZHDb.jpg

page 1-14

m0HY3mm.jpg

Sudvg1H.jpg

40a0QjO.jpg

zpb9oLp.jpg

veWfwvc.jpg

nmSe20S.jpg

JUfWIr4.jpg

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

Nice work! 

I'm not overly fond of any of the b & w pics with all her friends as album covers, but you picked the best option available

She looks so hot in those piano pix with the tassled jacket

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

14 minutes ago, Rorman Nockwell said:

Nice work! 

I'm not overly fond of any of the b & w pics with all her friends as album covers, but you picked the best option available

She looks so hot in those piano pix with the tassled jacket

thank yieww :kiss:

8 minutes ago, The Siren said:

LYRICS!!! :oprah4:

something her team needs to jump on asap. $40 for the official Chemtrails box set was NOT worth it

giphy.webp

i was such a poor bitch, i could not afford that TT

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

1 hour ago, Whore of Tropico said:

thank yieww :kiss:

i was such a poor bitch, i could not afford that TT

be glad you didnt buy it. wish i didnt. its literally the same photos from the vinyl as photocards, an iron on patch, which is ugly, and the cd in a (very tight!) cardboard sleeve

1 hour ago, The Siren said:

be glad you didnt buy it. wish i didnt. its literally the same photos from the vinyl as photocards, an iron on patch, which is ugly, and the cd in a (very tight!) cardboard sleeve

but i actually boughta signed lithograph, i thought at least i should have owned something by her.

2 hours ago, saith said:

Amazing how trading front and back pictures works. Great job on this. This is better than the original stuff while still keeping the spirit Lana intended for.

thank youuu

OMG OMG OMG OMG this is insanely good :heart: Someone made Chemtrails' booklet justice :legend: 

And what's that amazing pic from the CD artwork? Did you make a manip or was it a picture from the shoot? I've never seen it before :bebe: 

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

1 hour ago, Glitter Boy said:

OMG OMG OMG OMG this is insanely good :heart: Someone made Chemtrails' booklet justice :legend: 

And what's that amazing pic from the CD artwork? Did you make a manip or was it a picture from the shoot? I've never seen it before :bebe: 

it was a behind the scene shoot :grinds:

1 hour ago, WhiteHot4ever said:

It’s beyond beautiful :crying5:

thanx luv

oh my gosh this is absolutely stunning!!! The CD artwork with her and the girls by the pool should have been official.

I always thought the back cover would have made a better album cover, and it fits her idea so well!

"Don’t forget me"

On 10/12/2021 at 9:01 AM, Niko Dealergo said:

oh my gosh this is absolutely stunning!!! The CD artwork with her and the girls by the pool should have been official.

I always thought the back cover would have made a better album cover, and it fits her idea so well!

thanx luv