Elle

Welcome our New Moderator - Niko Dealergo!

Just now, Mer said:

Wait can mods see the history of edits we make on our posts? Bc I’d like to apologize in advance for the billion edits I do on 2 sentences, just bc of typos and grammatical errors lol. 

I'm not sure if we can or not! Don't worry I do the same thing! I'll even edit my posts hours after I've posted them with absolutely no shame :shh:

"Don’t forget me"

4 minutes ago, Mer said:

Wait can mods see the history of edits we make on our posts? Bc I’d like to apologize in advance for the billion edits I do on 2 sentences, just bc of typos and grammatical errors lol. 

Yes, but you sort of have to go out of your way to see past edits lol. So don't worry, we aren't judging your post edits, especially since I even do the same thing quite frequently lol x

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

1 minute ago, yayoop said:

:kiss: Congrats!!

we’re gonna get extra crazy just for you! :hype:

crazy like the color blue?? :hype:

Just now, Super Movie said:

Yay, congratulations @Niko Dealergo! I'm gonna be honest when I first joined, I thought you were a mod, so this feels deserved and fitting :heart:

Awe thank you!!:scajo:

"Don’t forget me"

Just now, Coney Island King said:

Congrats.

Please watch the video below, it is the LanaBoards certified training module for all new employees. It will educate you on all correct procedures. Thank you.

thank you!

:eartha:

"Don’t forget me"

Welcome @Niko Dealergo, green is the colour of your title in the early month of mid-July. :kiss:

29 minutes ago, Elle said:

Yes, but you sort of have to go out of your way to see past edits lol. So don't worry, we aren't judging your post edits, especially since I even do the same thing quite frequently lol x

I actually have a scoreboard of users with the best spelling. :true:

The answers will shock you!

3lfQEhw.png

Just now, takeitdoen said:

Welcome @Niko Dealergo, green is the colour of your title in the early month of mid-July. :kiss:

I actually have a scoreboard of users with the best spelling. :true:

The answers will shock you!

thank you! :kiss:

I bet I’m on the bottom of your list :bebe::thumb2:

"Don’t forget me"