come on, get drunk

you know you wanna

come on, get drunk

get drunk, get drunk

get drunk, get drunk

get drunk, get drunk

get drunk

last.fm  

I can never find the patience to listen to the song all the way through. I get to the second "I am sleeping with your best friend." and i leave:(

:horror:

lH7Zs6V.gif      

I can never find the patience to listen to the song all the way through. I get to the second "I am sleeping with your best friend." and i leave:(

:horror:

Strap yourself into your chair if you must and get ready for Lana Del Rey's best song.

Idk if this has been addressed before but is the unreleased David Kahne produced song ''Bounce'' the same song as Get Drunk? I just looked on Lana Wiki and it says on the Get Drunk page, ''the original demo file leaked on July 2, 2017 and one of the ID3 tags is labeled as 2007-08-14 Bounce 2''. All of the other songs on No Kung Fu, we know that they were re-made for AKA, so it would make sense if Get Drunk was re-made too like the other songs - maybe it was one of the songs with 2 titles 

Idk if this has been addressed before but is the unreleased David Kahne produced song ''Bounce'' the same song as Get Drunk? I just looked on Lana Wiki and it says on the Get Drunk page, ''the original demo file leaked on July 2, 2017 and one of the ID3 tags is labeled as 2007-08-14 Bounce 2''. All of the other songs on No Kung Fu, we know that they were re-made for AKA, so it would make sense if Get Drunk was re-made too like the other songs - maybe it was one of the songs with 2 titles 

this makes a lot of sense, since jimmy gnecco is on NKF as well and also confirmed to have a studio version produced by kahne

this makes a lot of sense, since jimmy gnecco is on NKF as well and also confirmed to have a studio version produced by kahne

Literally all of the No Kung Fu songs are on the AKA album except Jimmy Gnecoo - which is confirmed to be an outtake by David Kahne and then there's Get Drunk.. I really think it was re-worked too with the title Bounce

Yes ive had a theory ive posted somewhere that Eclipse simply saw a screenshot with “Bounce” (plus other titles) and assumed that it was a song called that when it was probably a bounced final of a song.

But didn't David Kahne confirm some song titles like ''High'' ''Coconut and Key Lime Pie'' ''Bounce'' ''Ben'' as Lana songs to a fan via email? I never saw the emails but I've heard about it

I am sleeping

with your best friend

how do you like me now?

come on, get drunk

you know you wanna

Highkey the most scathing lyrics ever?

Fuck you, I'm fucking your best friend…go ahead and break your sobriety asshole :air: Kind of art

I can't help but imagine a final version of this being some sort of precursor to Venice Bitch as an epic  9-minute epic muddy, seedy psychedelic moment:defeated:

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

i really like this song, i don't think it's meaningless at all, it's just the haze of being fucked up. i always wonder about the robitussin line though, if it was a reference to cobain, to ail a sore throat or to abuse dxm. not speculating on her real life because lyrics are abstract and not in my interest but i just wonder what she meant. ill always hold the track to my heart even if it isnt catchy it just resonates, i may not get the track but the track gets me.

come on baby, let's ride
we can escape to the great sunshine

QADujhm.jpg

14 hours ago, rosesprose said:

i really like this song, i don't think it's meaningless at all, it's just the haze of being fucked up. i always wonder about the robitussin line though, if it was a reference to cobain, to ail a sore throat or to abuse dxm. not speculating on her real life because lyrics are abstract and not in my interest but i just wonder what she meant. ill always hold the track to my heart even if it isnt catchy it just resonates, i may not get the track but the track gets me.

back in my day people used to "overdose" on cough syrup to get high. i always assumed that's what she meant

~INSTA1.gif