Sign in to follow this  
kassiudias

Lana Del Rey - The Paradise Tour: The Experience Live Project!

c720ad7ed9c817b8695a478ae16a5505.jpgI'm looking for material on the paradise Tour. I really wish whoever went to the Tour could share their records. I'm putting together a project to make a concert from files that exist on the Internet. I already have a draft of an edition I made with Cola and Body Electric. But I need help finding videos of some shows performed between 2013 and 2014. So if you can share with me your files and footage from Paradise Tour it will help the project a lot. The project has no release forecast yet, but I'm thinking about publishing the edited concert of the tour in the commemoration of 10 years of Paradise Tour. * the project can leave before*

Note 1: If you are Lana Fan Account Admin around the world please post about this tour archive search and share with me via email.  Note 2: If you are a live instrumental creator of Tour, please contact me.  I'm going to need to portray about recreating some live instrumentals.

My email: Kassiu.dias@gmail.com 

Edited by kassiudias
New image

c720ad7ed9c817b8695a478ae16a5505.jpgI'm looking for material on the paradise Tour. I really wish whoever went to the Tour could share their records. I'm putting together a project to make a concert from files that exist on the Internet. I already have a draft of an edition I made with Cola and Body Electric. But I need help finding videos of some shows performed between 2013 and 2014. So if you can share with me your files and footage from Paradise Tour it will help the project a lot. The project has no release forecast yet, but I'm thinking about publishing the edited concert of the tour in the commemoration of 10 years of Paradise Tour. * the project can leave before*

Note 1: If you are Lana Fan Account Admin around the world please post about this tour archive search and share with me via email.  Note 2: If you are a live instrumental creator of Tour, please contact me.  I'm going to need to portray about recreating some live instrumentals.

My email: Kassiu.dias@gmail.com 

estou fazendo um doc sobre a paradise tour. e gostaria de saber experiencias de quem foi a turne, o projeto ja ta em andamento. e venho ao forum pedir ajuda aos mebros que assistiram ao shows que compartilhe suas gravaçoes comigo. todo material é bem vindo!

Translation: I'm doing a doc on the paradise tour. and I would like to know the experiences of who was on the tour, the project is already underway. and I come to the forum to ask the members who watched the shows to share their recordings with me. all material is welcome!

If y'all don't contribute to this...:sadcore4:

wait revive this yall

image04.gif?v=7de1b8f7

On 10/19/2021 at 6:40 PM, mansongirl said:

Translation: I'm doing a doc on the paradise tour. and I would like to know the experiences of who was on the tour, the project is already underway. and I come to the forum to ask the members who watched the shows to share their recordings with me. all material is welcome!

If y'all don't contribute to this...:sadcore4:

and nothing for over a year :sadcore4: