Yosemite

Lana to appear on The Late Show with Stephen Colbert - October 22nd, 2021

I don't know what is going with that TV performance :bebe: At what time is it? Where can we watch it? Do you all watch it? :oprah3:

The last time she performed on TV I got so excited that I got diarrhea, I want that level of excitment back lol:bebe:

Edit: Oop nevermind I forgot that a thread for it exists:rip: my brain stopped working today. Ignore this post y'all:bebe:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

2 minutes ago, Dealer Boulevard said:

I don't know what is going with that TV performance :bebe: At what time is it? Where can we watch it? Do you all watch it? :oprah3:

The last time she performed on TV I got so excited that I got diarrhea, I want that level of excitment back lol:bebe:

the last time she performed I fell asleep waiting for the performance and when I woke up jimmy fallon was no where to be found lmao

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

6 minutes ago, prettywhenimhigh said:

the last time she performed I fell asleep waiting for the performance and when I woke up jimmy fallon was no where to be found lmao

Omg noooo:rollin:

Try and stay awake this time legend:gurl:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

1 minute ago, Dealer Boulevard said:

Omg noooo:rollin:

Try and stay awake this time legend:gurl:

I definitely will be having coffee before and won't smoke too much so I can make sure I won't fall asleep :true:

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

7 minutes ago, nacreee said:

is the television performance still standing? do we have any info or clue on what she’ll be performing? (im guessing title track and/or arcadia)

arcadia confirmed, but the other performance (if we have another one) is still unknown.

2 minutes ago, plastiscguy said:

Baby bLuEeEeEeEeE :karaoke:

imagine her performing in on live TV

Baby bhhhhhlhooooo

Just now, littleseashell said:

It starts at 11:35 PM EST! I believe we can also stream it "live" with Hulu and Paramount+ subscriptions :godlaugh:

can you please record it. I am not in America and if you aren't then you cannot use Hulu or Paramount. PLEASE I BEG YOU 

1 minute ago, arcadialovesong2018 said:

imagine her performing in on live TV

Baby bhhhhhlhooooo

can you please record it. I am not in America and if you aren't then you cannot use Hulu or Paramount. PLEASE I BEG YOU 

I will try to record it :party: I just don't want to make any promises since I've never recorded something from there before, but hopefully I can get it to work out just fine