Yosemite

Lana to appear on The Late Show with Stephen Colbert - October 22nd, 2021

Just now, hashtagtylerh said:

I hate Jimmy Fallon but at least the segment with Gal Gadot was somewhat entertaining this is just painful :awkney:

I know y'all hate Fallon, I'm also not a fan, but his show has some interesting/entertaining segments. I mean, it's been deteriorating over time tho- it used to be much better. I remember that lip sync wtv game that he had (or still has ??) that Emma Stone was on. That was so good

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

I'd honestly be okay with a prerecorded thing. I downloaded and listen to the LMLYLAW Jimmy Fallon performance all the time. Calling it a "live performance" is a huge reach on their part but it was nice getting a different mix/vocal take/music vid of a song at least. Still would love to see a high quality recording of any live performance from her some time tho lmao

giphy.gif

1 minute ago, caughtuboy said:

I'd honestly be okay with a prerecorded thing. I downloaded and listen to the LMLYLAW Jimmy Fallon performance all the time. Calling it a "live performance" is a huge reach on their part but it was nice getting a different mix/vocal take/music vid of a song at least. Still would love to see a high quality recording of any live performance from her some time tho lmao

I agree, I'm hoping for more but a different version/mix of Arcadia will be cool even if that's all we get :)

Awh, yay to adoptable dogs :) Throwback to when I was really going through it in the middle of quarantine last year and almost adopted a dog from a shelter in Romania. Let me try to contain myself to not make any impulse adoptions during this broadcast x

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

THESE DOGS ARE SO CUUUUUTE!! They're in lil costumes!! A vampire! Elmo! A chef! Amelia fckn Earheart!! Okay I'm so happy with this :xcry:

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

1 minute ago, Elle said:

Awh, yay to adoptable dogs :) Throwback to when I was really going through it in the middle of quarantine last year and almost adopted a dog from a shelter in Romania. Let me try to contain myself to not make any impulse adoptions during this broadcast x

I adopted my cat in april last year! best decision ever

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

This makes me want to get my dog a cute little Halloween costume. She loves wearing Christmas sweaters, so maybe she'd like that too 

imageproxy.jpg