Yosemite

Lana to appear on The Late Show with Stephen Colbert - October 22nd, 2021

Loved the performance . . . love the conviction she has in the delivery. And the delivery of her voice so much stronger and confident. I wonder, ten years on, who still dismisses her because of how she sounded once from earlier TV performances. Proud of her and feeling very happy to be a Lana fan today.

3lfQEhw.png

Wow people really have become so comfortable critiquing every single little thing Lana does and doesn't do. From her hair clip to her performance. I wonder why is that :um2:

She sounded and looked great, it was prerecorded (which is common nowadays), get over it. I don't understand why people (especially fans) hold Lana to a higher standard than everyone else as if she owes you anything.

Anyways, signing off now, 2:25am here. Hope you have a good night/day, depending where you are :kiss:

guys.i missedthe performance on Colbert.

Where can i see it ,???😭🙏

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

Lana could have just easily not promote BB at all and has any appearances if she truly lacks effort. But she sang live in the pre-recorded performance. She looks cute. She’s serving vocals. And some of you still bitch about her saying she lacks effort and she doesn’t look good. I can’t with this  :bye:

If you want a performer that puts on expensive outfits and dance around during every live performance, go and stan someone else. It’s not Lana. Never has been. Never will be. 

nF70D0F.png

3 minutes ago, Icecream Icequeen said:

Lana could have just easily not promote BB at all and has any appearances if she truly lacks effort. But she sang live in the pre-recorded performance. She looks cute. She’s serving vocals. And some of you still bitch about her saying she lacks effort and she doesn’t look good. I can’t with this  :bye:

If you want a performer that puts on expensive outfits and dance around during every live performance, go and stan someone else. It’s not Lana. Never has been. Never will be. 

Yeah, I don't know what's the more annoying Lana complaint: the lazy complaint, the weight/psychological diagnosis that they attribute from behind their computer screens without any psych background complaint or the ballad complaint

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

9 minutes ago, Whore of Tropico said:

guys.i missedthe performance on Colbert.

Where can i see it ,???😭🙏

I found some snippets on Twitter. From what I‘ve seen it was a very cute performance!

49 minutes ago, Thunder said:

Yeah, I don't know what's the more annoying Lana complaint: the lazy complaint, the weight/psychological diagnosis that they attribute from behind their computer screens without any psych background complaint or the ballad complaint

All of these are annoying but the complaints about her weight (and looks in general) is just unacceptable. Who cares if she’s gained weight? What matters is she’s happy and healthy. But of course some of us here love to dissect every part of her body, appearance and fashion like they’re perfect and as if their opinion is objective

nF70D0F.png

This was beautiful :wowcry:  She looks beautiful as always & I love the way she moves , her mimics,  her gestures.

Spoiler

I love Arcadia but still wish she would have performed Thunder :oprah:

But I'm not complaining cause the performance was really beautiful :flutter:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

37 minutes ago, TextBook said:

I don’t wanna drag her but why did she lip sync again…

My points exactly. 

she obviously re-recorded the song, she obviously sang it in one take in the studio and she obv sounds fantastic, so why not just sing it live and leave little rawness to it. It just looked bizarre to be listening to such a polished vocal performance from someone performing “live”. Other artists also pre-record but they at least sang it live at the time of recording. I just don’t get it. It makes such a performance completely pointless. I could just play the song on itunes and there will be no difference (minus a couple changes here and there). And it’s not like we got some exciting visuals to go with the lipsync. 

It was all pretty underwhelming. 

It's a beautiful performance, she looked and sang good, I'm just no fan of those prerecorded performances that are edited in a way that makes it OBVIOUS that it's not live by awkwardly cutting between pics from obviously different takes

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

15 minutes ago, LanaBalkana said:

My points exactly. 

she obviously re-recorded the song, she obviously sang it in one take in the studio and she obv sounds fantastic, so why not just sing it live and leave little rawness to it. It just looked bizarre to be listening to such a polished vocal performance from someone performing “live”. Other artists also pre-record but they at least sang it live at the time of recording. I just don’t get it. It makes such a performance completely pointless. I could just play the song on itunes and there will be no difference (minus a couple changes here and there). And it’s not like we got some exciting visuals to go with the lipsync. 

It was all pretty underwhelming. 

They used the same takes as the studio version for the chorus

Anyway, better than nothing :wub:

http://EB94-F944-4-FE0-4885-9-DE3-3-CC6-C68-A9-

The legacy

5 hours ago, Deadly Cruel Girl said:

But she sang live on that prerecorded clip and made the effort to look good. I shouldn't be shocked by what I just saw tonight. This is Lana after all. She's not Taylor, Charli or Adele. They always make an effort in all their performances.

Shit, about a week ago Charli rose up from a grave on her live TV performance of Good Ones. She served live vocals, dance and looked gorgeous. :rip:

I’d say this post belongs to CharliBoards, if there’s such a thing.

It’s not like you’re not allowed to post your opinion if it’s not aligned with the consensus and I appreciated your criticism… until you nitpicked her appearance. That was mean spirited and uncalled for. If you’re looking for strong visuals, elaborated choreographies and an overall spectacle, why are you tuning in on a Lana performance? Seems like you were fishing for disappointment right there and then blame her for it.

IMG-7960.jpg