Yosemite

Lana to appear on The Late Show with Stephen Colbert - October 22nd, 2021

11 hours ago, Deadly Cruel Girl said:

But she sang live on that prerecorded clip and made the effort to look good. I shouldn't be shocked by what I just saw tonight. This is Lana after all. She's not Taylor, Charli or Adele. They always make an effort in all their performances.

Shit, about a week ago Charli rose up from a grave on her live TV performance of Good Ones. She served live vocals, dance and looked gorgeous. :rip:

Wh-what? :awkney:

Opinions aside, LMLYLAW was even worse then, by you criteria, bc that one she CLEARLY was lip syncing from the get-go. Like it’s the SAME vocal track from the album version, I don’t even know how you can say she was singing live lmao

And w this performance there are two possible scenarios: she was lip syncing to another vocal take (def not the same as the album version nor the early mix) or she actually went there, sang live, but had a bunch of takes and they edited the best bits to make the full thing (which personally, I think it was what happened).
Either way, and again, judging by your criteria, this makes this performance NOT as lazy as the one on Fallon.

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif