Sign in to follow this  
mansongirl

The Millionaires

Hoping this thread I'm making for one of my favorite musicians goes better than the last one... 

Does anyone here like The Millionaires? They were a MySpace duo back in the late 2000s early 10s... they released their "Tonight" album in 2013 and I love it!!

You can stream it here 

https://www.papermag.com/millionaires-kesha-myspace-2634994820.html - "Millionaires Walked So Kesha Could Run".. ugh too true!!

im pretty certain my sister used to listen to them during the MySpace days . I bet ive heard a bunch of their songs without realising too bc i used to listen to Habbo fansite radios and stuff :lolliney: ill get into them at some point

RVhKIwP.gif

ok so they already had a thread @avenue let's revive it :makeup2:

here are some of their best / most iconic bops that I'd recommend to get into them.. 

and their most well known OG anthem that taught me personally how to spell alcohol :true:

AND FINALLY THE BEST CHRISTMAS SONG YOU'LL EVER HEAR 

14417469274.gif

1 minute ago, avenue said:

@Hundred Dollar Bill it looks like 14-era charli on crack :wowcry:

but like in a good way

LMAOO this is the style that we called "Scene" back in the day.. the normal straight scene kids were listening to metal and screamo while the gay scene kids were bopping to The Millionaires, UFFIE, Jeffree Star, Blood On the Dance Floor, Cobra Starship... :toofloppy: 

but honestly it's true what that one review said - they walked so Kesha could run!! even Charli!!! would LOVE to see Charli and Melissa write + release some songs together that would be just as legendary as Uffie on Babygirl :trisha:

14417469274.gif

3 minutes ago, DeadSeaOfMercury said:

This looks cool, When I get back I’ll have to check them out!

At first I thought it was a thread about millionaires :bebe:

if you like Charli definitely give those songs I posted a try - especially Stay the Night!! :heart:

14417469274.gif

1 minute ago, Hundred Dollar Bill said:

LMAOO this is the style that we called "Scene" back in the day.. the normal straight scene kids were listening to metal and screamo while the gay scene kids were bopping to The Millionaires, UFFIE, Jeffree Star, Blood On the Dance Floor, Cobra Starship... :toofloppy: 

but honestly it's true what that one review said - they walked so Kesha could run!! even Charli!!! would LOVE to see Charli and Melissa write + release some songs together that would be just as legendary as Uffie on Babygirl :trisha:

i know what scene is i just managed to not be part of it cause i lived under a rock :toofloppy:

also i was that person that thought it was really cringe before realizing later that i had no sense of fun so :awkney:

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

lmao I'm obsessed with yall for the millionaires revival ratchet is an absolute BOP

get tf outta my area, shake my hair like féria 

Charlijamming.gif

l'oréal, wallet thicker than adele

giphyqrkr2.gif