Sign in to follow this  
mansongirl

PR1NCESS / Princess Paparazzi

6 hours ago, CUMCMYTITS said:

Someone CLEARLY hasn't streamed Serial Killer! Go do it before you end up bitter like user @Doja Cat !

6 hours ago, CUMCMYTITS said:

Someone CLEARLY hasn't streamed Serial Killer! Go do it before you end up bitter like user @Doja Cat !

I mean better bitter than unoriginal and tribute act. If anyone could come even close to Ayesha people wouldn't beg her to come back after all these years, the cosplaying and the whole "cocaine, bimbo, slut" is not it, it's cringe at this point. Like they all look like they never leave their house the only thing y'all sniffed is the dust under your dirty ass bed. 

44 minutes ago, Doja Cat said:

I mean better bitter than unoriginal and tribute act. If anyone could come even close to Ayesha people wouldn't beg her to come back after all these years, the cosplaying and the whole "cocaine, bimbo, slut" is not it, it's cringe at this point. Like they all look like they never leave their house the only thing y'all sniffed is the dust under your dirty ass bed. 

The irony of this is your user is Doja Cat of all people! :hide:

i'm actually working with her atm. i know people love to call her an ayesha knockoff this that whatever, obviously she used to be but she's really progressed in her artistry since then, actress is an excellent pop song! you should actually listen to the album before you're so quick to judge it