Yosemite

Blue Banisters [MUSIC VIDEO]

blue bruises healing over time as in her girlies painting the 'banisters' green & grey like helping her heal after her main painted them blue like how bruises become green & grey over time when they heal & then her painting the green leaves blue as a representation that the healed bruises aren't healed anymore cause she's hurt again no i got the mind of a mastermind i'm so right

qfrWuBl.png

7 minutes ago, Stargirls Dealer said:

Two moments for me were so touching:ย 

ย 

bbgif3.gif

She looks so vulnerable and emotional here. Killed me instantly.

ย 

bbgif4.gif
Here sheย looks soโ€ฆ.disappointed? Let down? About to cut a bitch? Idk but I moved for sureย 

ย 

ikr :omg:

1.jpgย  3.jpgย ย 2.jpgย 

amazing amazing AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1.jpgย  3.jpgย ย 2.jpgย 

So.. it seems as the โ€œshopping BB video treatments around to directorsโ€ didnโ€™t result in anythingย soโ€ฆ ๐Ÿ‘€ย 

Does that mean that big budget MVย money is being spent on another video โ€ฆ cough cough thunder cough

This is one of her simplest and most poignant MVs to date. When I first listened to the song, I immediately fell in love with it. Its ambient spacey soundscape; the diaristic lyrics; the deeply emotional outro...everything just clicked.ย It's so ethereal and poetic, and this MV perfectly encapsulates the themes and the album's thesis. We should pay more attention to the little fleeting moments,ย and we should find the people who support and love us. Sadnessย lingers - there are many quick shots of Lana looking very contemplative and melancholy, particularly during the storm scenes and in the closing shot - and we have to live with it, but it's okay as long as we feel safe with the people - and in the places! - we love and care for. I loved the John Deere; the ambiguous bluish gray color; the weathervane; Tex's cameo; the birthday cakes; the modesty.ย 

Ngl, I didnโ€™t really findย the music video interesting, although I loved the beginning. BB is a songย that means a lot to me, so maybe I was hoping for a video that wouldโ€™ve been more interesting than what we got, or one that wouldโ€™ve followed the narrative of the song more. However,ย Lanaย is as stunning as always, and I think sheโ€™d make a good actress. She has a sort of natural pain in her eyes that gives me the chills everytime she stares straight at the cameraโ€ฆ Thatโ€™s when you know she feels the music

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

Just now, brandon said:

So.. it seems as the โ€œshopping BB video treatments around to directorsโ€ didnโ€™t result in anythingย soโ€ฆ ๐Ÿ‘€ย 

Does that mean that big budget MVย money is being spent on another video โ€ฆ cough cough thunder cough

No itโ€™s on dealer.

snoop dogg, Hugh Laurie and Lana in a basement. Playing poker on a roulette looking table, smoke is everywhere like that 70s show and the camera spins.:godlaugh:

IMG-3521.jpg

Anyways the video was very pretty and everyone looked gorgeous, a lil boring but, i feel like it fits the vibe of the song. a big budget mv wouldnโ€™t have really made that much sense for bb. idk what yโ€™all were expectingย :deadbanana:

I love the music video so much! I feel like it really embodies the entire mood and theme of the album and of course they all look gorgeous

Especially love Lana in the green dressย :oprah:

Also, the stormy weather (reference to Thunder?) showing that its finally going to rain and "wash away the pain"ย :oprah:ย 

ย 

1 minute ago, May said:

me after farting then realising thereโ€™s someone behind me

bbgif4.gif

ย 

the way you always manage to involve ass related stuff in some way :wowcry:

1.jpgย  3.jpgย ย 2.jpgย 

1 minute ago, your dealer said:

ย 

it's giving alice and wonderland tbhย 

ย 

hqdefault.jpg

ย 

I'm sure that's her inso

1.jpgย  3.jpgย ย 2.jpgย 

The only part of the video that was a little odd was that one shot of Chuck just sitting there going through it for a solid few secondsย 

ย 

ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย imageproxy.jpg