Yosemite

Blue Banisters [MUSIC VIDEO]

45 minutes ago, xxmissdaytonaxx said:

lana really shot the OG cover, the alt smiling cover, the target cover, the back cover, and the BB video in one day. her mind for that!!!! :silly:

and how they're all some of her best covers?? make it make sense :oprah3:

tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo4_250.gif   tumblr_otaqmarVHa1u9dqtjo3_400.gif  tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo7_250.gif

Everytime she sings "paaaaint" i tear up...

This video was so cute (although the coloring it's a little bit off), but i love the all the videos she dropped has something that connects them, the house, the yellow...

54 minutes ago, xxmissdaytonaxx said:

lana really shot the OG cover, the alt smiling cover, the target cover, the back cover, and the BB video in one day. her mind for that!!!! :silly:

And eat cake and took a nap

original.gif

Woke up to the BB MV, YESSS. Omg. She looks stunning. And then by the end I got a LIL mad thinking about all the times we could've had an HD professional video like this cause damn! Even though I adore the vintage, home made, softer style, I didn't know what I didn't have :creep:

Also I love that a ton of the comments are in Spanish and Russian and some others I don't understand. The global impacttttt :clapback:

I really like the video, I love that she looks like she's having fun 1 minute and the next she has this face full of sadness. I've been there before when you're trying to get over a break up/heartbreak and your friends are trying to cheer you up, so they take you to do some activities and you're having fun, but then you get this sudden realization or awareness and for a second you remember how sad you are, but then you snap back into it and start smiling because you don't want anyone to notice how broken/sad you are.

Just now, KingJay said:

I really like the video, I love that she looks like she's having fun 1 minute and the next she has this face full of sadness. I've been there before when you're trying to get over a break up/heartbreak and your friends are trying to cheer you up, so they take you to do some activities and you're having fun, but then you get this sudden realization or awareness and for a second you remember how sad you are, but then you snap back into it and start smiling because you don't want anyone to notice how broken/sad you are.

yes!!! that's why I cried :crying4:

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

1 hour ago, xxmissdaytonaxx said:

she said, "let's get this shit over with" :oic2:

It’s not about having someone to love me anymore

This is the experience of being an American whore

nothing groundbreaking, but I love the cloudy dark skies and the "wind" scene. the last shot of her looking into the camera was also pretty stunning.

It’s not about having someone to love me anymore

This is the experience of being an American whore

I'm not the biggest fan of this low contrast filter she's been using tho

I even edited this BB MV, correcting brightness/contrast and color, and tried uploading it onto Vimeo but it was taking too long so I gave up :oprah3:

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

i really liked the music video! i honestly didn't expect much going into it, but it was very sweet & cute! i really like the "stormy" aesthetic of the music video! i also love how day-to-day life it is, yet still remaining artistic & beautiful! :wub: :smile: 

ezgif-1-9fe66f8123

1 hour ago, Clampigirl said:

I just wonder how she got a truck in her backyard lmao, felt kinda off with it and a palm tree behind it :toofunny:

Lana's acting could improve a little, the video was quite literal BUT. It felt really wholesome so I really like it. Chuck was pretty, loved the scenes with her and Lana playing with cake. :wub:

to be fair, the video was "directed by nobody" lol

there's no director there to help her out like in her early music videos

You call me lavender, you call me sunshine.

I get so excited every time I see Tex and/or  Mex! :trisha:

♬  ♥  .。.    .。.   ♥  ♬

There are violets in your eyes
There are guns that blaze around you
There are roses in between my thighs
And a fire that surrounds you