Yosemite

Blue Banisters [MUSIC VIDEO]

1 hour ago, xxmissdaytonaxx said:

lana really shot the OG cover, the alt smiling cover, the target cover, the back cover, and the BB video in one day. her mind for that!!!! :silly:

Multi-purpose kween! :true:

2 minutes ago, IanadeIrey said:

June 2021! :giggle:

(Both this video and the first Arcadia video were definitely shot between between June 6 and June 17) :sass:

I knew you were the one to ask!! Thank you queen :kiss:

I love how she planned all this out so perfectly! The video, while simple, is so absolutely gorgeous 

"Don’t forget me"

Just now, Doll Harlow said:

I love how long her hair is. The shots of it flowing in the wind were so pretty :defeated:

I know! :defeated: I also think this is my favourite of the hair colours she’s had — the warm brown shade with cinnamon highlights suits her so well :lanahairflip2:

Her singing on the tractor gave me Lizzy vibes. I like when she includes things like that in her videos, it's just so... her. Idk how to describe it. But it's such a pretty video, very intimate. The scene with the three of them looking off into the distance against the wind was very cinematic. So far this and the alternate Arcadia video have been my fav videos from her in a long time. 

I'm crying. Real crying. This is so good, and fits the song so perfectly. I normally hate literal music clips, but this mixes it up enough to keep it interesting, and the way it's once again completely focused on women hanging out together and supporting each other is great.

tumblr_ou8g76nUPp1ts8ukho1_250.png

who the hell is directing and editing her videos lately they're all so awkard looking and poorly put together, nice shots dont get me wrong but really awkward

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

2 minutes ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

who the hell is directing and editing her videos lately they're all so awkard looking and poorly put together, nice shots dont get me wrong but really awkward

her honeymoon post says Charlie and Chris

"Don’t forget me"

Just now, Niko Dealergo said:

her honeymoon post says Charlie and Chris

like there are just moments where they spend the whole verse on just one shot and it's strange, i think there should have been more sceneries and different sets, also the song screams night time so i think there should have been at least one night time shot, thinking about the clay video now and it fits so much better... i liked the sentiment of her paintint the banisters, but i wouldn't preffered if the whole video wasn't based around it 

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

This is probably one of my favorite MV's she has ever made. The cinematic yet simplicity of it all makes this one really special. She looks so happy and fulfilled throughout the entire MV, until the end when she looks back with sadness in her eyes when she's reminded of him once again. I'M CRYING :icant:

Spoiler

Kind of disappointed we didn't get to see Jenny jump into the pool and swim with Nikki Lane :omfg2: