Yosemite

Blue Banisters [MUSIC VIDEO]

They had everything to make an actually great video. It only needed more acting. But I guess it goes against what Lana said in the HM acc.

35 minutes ago, Vanilla Icy said:

alex's presence always has you guys seething :toofunny:ย she's not just the back up dancer.. she's lana's friend so it's completely normal that she's around her all the time

ย 

she really does nothing except being Lana's friend and people are pressed, let the girl liveย :scoff:

36 minutes ago, Vanilla Icy said:

alex's presence always has you guys seething :toofunny:ย she's not just the back up dancer.. she's lana's friend so it's completely normal that she's around her all the time

ย 

IKRย :toofunny:

People were over Alex because during NFR! era she kept on constantly staring atย the camera like she was making a Faustian bargain and needed to make sure she was maintaining eye contact or the ritual would fail.

She isn't doing it this time and she looks nice. We stan a redemption arc.ย :defeated:

3lfQEhw.png

The real question is whatever happened to Ashley;ย I'm guessing she's hiding with Stella now.ย :rip:

12 minutes ago, takeitdoen said:

People were over Alex because during NFR! era she kept on constantly staring atย the camera like she was making a Faustian bargain and needed to make sure she was maintaining eye contact or the ritual would fail.

She isn't doing it this time and she looks nice. We stan a redemption arc.ย :defeated:

How the fuck do people even THINK of shit like thisย :eartha::eartha:

tumblr-offofn-R8-LN1qj7kyho1-640.gif

.ใƒปใ‚œใ‚œใƒปใ€€โ‹†ยทหš เผ˜ *ใ€€GIVE PEACE A CHANCE ใ€€หš เผ˜ โ‹†๏ฝกหšใ€€ใƒปใ‚œใ‚œใƒป๏ผŽ

12 minutes ago, West Coast said:

The real question is whatever happened to Ashley;ย I'm guessing she's hiding with Stella now.ย :rip:

I think Ashley lives in New York,ย so the only times weโ€™ve really seen her and Lana together is during tour!ย 

13 minutes ago, West Coast said:

she sacrificesย a friend per record to get universal acclaim. rumor has it that Nikki Lane is next if BB hits 7.5 on metacritic:true:

โ€œโ€ฆand this is all I looked for all my life โ€“ to be able to give of my love, my spontaneous joy, unreservedly, with no fear ofโ€ฆmisuse, betrayal.โ€
Sylvia Plathย 

42 minutes ago, West Coast said:

ย 

she really does nothing except being Lana's friend and people are pressed, let the girl liveย :scoff:

ย 

people do the exact same thing with nikki lane and honestly it's really gross, you may not like their collaborations together or her music personally but she hasn't done anything wrong, i've read some really rude things about her here :tsk:ย 

Glitter Graphics: the community for graphics enthusiasts!kendrick Longie (jaydon23longie) - Profile | Pinterestย Fireworks - Jitter.Bug.girl, fireworks , glitter , gif - Free animated GIF  - PicMix

Just now, Surf Noir said:

ย 

people do the exact same thing with nikki lane and honestly it's really gross, you may not like their collaborations together or her music personally but she hasn't done anything wrong, i've read some really rude things about her here :tsk:ย 

ย 

Exactly, like Nikki comes across as a somewhat normal, wholesome friend? I get that country isn't for everyone, but she seems like a positive influence in her life so why hate on her so damn much.ย :erm:

1 minute ago, West Coast said:

ย 

Exactly, like Nikki comes across as a somewhat normal, wholesome friend? I get that country isn't for everyone, but she seems like a positive influence in her life so why hate on her so damn much.ย :erm:

ย 

exactly! we all know lana hasn't always had the best luck with friendships, nikki seems like a normal, geniune person, so why is there a problem? hating somebody or making crass jokes about somebody because you don't like their music is very childish

Glitter Graphics: the community for graphics enthusiasts!kendrick Longie (jaydon23longie) - Profile | Pinterestย Fireworks - Jitter.Bug.girl, fireworks , glitter , gif - Free animated GIF  - PicMix

6 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

ย 

Nikki seems like the girl at a bar who would talk to you about your problems and then share a drink with you. She reminds me of a lot of women I grew up around, actually. Not liking country music isn't a valid reason to straight up hate Nikki (although, I will admit that a few of the jokes here and there are funny)

ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย imageproxy.jpg

I totally cried! But then also laughed at the foot painting cuz it felt like an F.U. to Clay: โ€œyouโ€™re not in the video anymore but here are hot girls playing footsie games which you are missing out onโ€ :brows:

โ€˜Fucking God bless us all and letโ€™s hope we make it through this.โ€™
~LDR, Flaunt

ย 

12 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

ย 

some peopleย do it with literally all of her friends, she can't ever post with them or include them in her videos without someone saying they're ruining the vibe or something...

i love you, but you don't understand me.

1 hour ago, West Coast said:

ย 

No, the weird vibes that everyone gets from this girl is valid. She said some horrible things to my friend before she passed away a few years ago. Iโ€™ve never said anything because I have no proof but sheโ€™s not the nicest person. I try to tell myself that sheโ€™s grown and changed, like all people do, but she probably doesnโ€™t even knowย my friend passed away.ย Iโ€™m sure that her and Lanaโ€™s relationship are really good and that they benefit eachother in some way, like friends do, but if people are getting weird energy from Alex then theyโ€™re right. If I wanted proof, I could message the person who still runs her account and they would probably send me the screenshots of their DMs, but Iโ€™m not trying to overstep. I will elaborate on this more if you want me to but this is very personal.ย 

ย 

edit: nikki laneโ€™s a queen thoย 

giphy.gif

13 minutes ago, Super Movie said:

Nikki seems like the girl at a bar who would talk to you about your problems and then share a drink with you. She reminds me of a lot of women I grew up around, actually. Not liking country music isn't a valid reason to straight up hate Nikki (although, I will admit that a few of the jokes here and there are funny)

I don't like her music or her voice. I don't have a problem with her though, personally. From what I can tell, I can see her being a fun friend to be around

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

19 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

ย 

exactly! we all know lana hasn't always had the best luck with friendships, nikki seems like a normal, geniune person, so why is there a problem? hating somebody or making crass jokes about somebody because you don't like their music is very childish

This!! I think itโ€™s (sometimes) fine when others make jokes about it, but some people genuinely despise Lanaโ€™s group of friends for no reason. Iโ€™ve lost count of the number of times Iโ€™ve seen legitimate hate to Nikki, Jenny, etc.ย 
ย 

Blue Banisters (the song) is really a testament to how much they mean to her, so Iโ€™ve never really been able to grasp why fans are so critical of them for existing lol

โ€œโ€ฆand this is all I looked for all my life โ€“ to be able to give of my love, my spontaneous joy, unreservedly, with no fear ofโ€ฆmisuse, betrayal.โ€
Sylvia Plathย