Yosemite

Blue Banisters [MUSIC VIDEO]

By far my favorite music video of this era. It celebrates the simplicities of life in a way that's still enjoyable to watch, and I love how the video coincides with the lyrics of the song, so it's almost as if you're watching a visual story. I know we all want some big budget videos for this era, trust me I do too, but I think that this was the best option for this song. It fits perfectly. Side note: I think this might be the quickest we've ever gotten something after a first snippet of it being posted 

imageproxy.jpg

That video was so freaking cute. She looks absolutely beautiful and I love the line between ‘high budget’ and ‘homemade’ 

I know she said nobody produced it, but is that code for her new boyfriend produced it?

"Don’t forget me"

I love the video so much, it's absolutely beautiful!! 

I still need to know who the 3rd girl is by the banisters?! The sunglasses are too concealing!

I REALLY hope she plays BB on colbert friday, it's my fav on the album and one of my favs of all time of hers 

2 minutes ago, slenderpup said:

I love the video so much, it's absolutely beautiful!! 

I still need to know who the 3rd girl is by the banisters?! The sunglasses are too concealing!

I REALLY hope she plays BB on colbert friday, it's my fav on the album and one of my favs of all time of hers 

It’s Grimes.

IMG-3521.jpg

The way that she has Alex and Chuck with her in the storm to symbolize them being there to help her through the hard times or the storm in her life :trisha: And one of the ending shots being of thunder + lightning, Thunder video incoming :hype:

imageproxy.jpg

that look she gave at the end of the video looked like it was meant for someone like clayton or sean, like it looked like she was giving that look of "see bitch, i don't need you, i have them and you weren't here when you said you'd be"

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole