Sign in to follow this  
Elle

LDR Village Blue Banisters Pop-Up at Santa Monica Pier - October 22nd, 2021

EXCLUSIVE: The director of LDR Village has reached out to LanaBoards directly to announce to you all in advance that the LDR Village will be having a pop-up event for Blue Banisters at the Santa Monica Pier in Santa Monica, CA.

The exact address of the event is 1615 Ocean Front Walk and will be held from 10AM-6PM.

51615149642_ee29686676_o.jpg

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

I bet this is gonna look super cute omg :wub: I don’t want to sound annoying or ungrateful but if LDR village or her team etc is going to work with lanaboards I wish it would be a little more accessible for users (probably the majority of us too) who don’t live in CA

UbsOye5.png

4 minutes ago, Sugar Venom said:

I bet this is gonna look super cute omg :wub: I don’t want to sound annoying or ungrateful but if LDR village or her team etc is going to work with lanaboards I wish it would be a little more accessible for users (probably the majority of us too) who don’t live in CA

I think Lana’s fans are supposed to move to CA, Which I won’t. :crying5:

IMG-3521.jpg

9 minutes ago, 14beaches said:

Does anyone think Lana will be there? Has she gone to her pop up shops in the past?

she was at the one where she sold her old muumuus for like $600 :scoff:

UbsOye5.png

Edit: omg I just realized I sound so negative on this thread, that’s not what I meant :defeated: I think it’s super cool that they’re working with you like this, and I hope they continue to do so!! I guess it’s just a little confusing to read “exclusive” “reached out to lanaboards” thinking it would be something we could all participate in but that’s my own fault for poor reading comprehension and getting ahead of myself :toofunny:  N e ways those of u that are going better take tons of pics. I want to see how it’s decorated 

UbsOye5.png

Even if I don't get to go, I'm still looking forward to seeing the pictures! Lana's pop-ups are always so creative, and I love that she's sticking with the LDR Village theme. Visually, it's a beautiful idea and design. 

imageproxy.jpg