Elle

Blue Banisters - Post-Release Discussion Thread + Poll

Blue Banisters  

865 members have voted

1. 1. What are your favourite tracks from Blue Banisters?

• Text Book
    • Blue Banisters
    • Arcadia
    • Interlude - The Trio
    • Black Bathing Suit
    • If You Lie Down With Me
    • Beautiful
    • Violets for Roses
    • Dealer
    • Thunder
    • Wildflower Wildfire
    • Nectar of the Gods
    • Living Legend
    • Cherry Blossom
    • Sweet Carolina

wildflower wildfire gains more power after listening to dealer the beats are fucking amazing I'm sorry I know I've said it's a favorite but that was motherfucking good choice

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

1 minute ago, Elle said:

Ugh Wildflower Wildfire.. this is truly one of her best songs ever. This is not up for debate, it's just factual. It contains some of her best lyrics, vocals, and the melody... I feel this song will still end up as my favourite from the record even though the other songs I've heard have been absolutely top tier, I just love this one so much. I really, really hope she performs it live one day.. I can just imagine her in the dark venue in complete silence singing this song from her heart x

period. she's a whole ANTHEM

small-sq-lana-del-rey-ultraviolence.gife4d193ad6825522455102e1518efe3d6835b52da

2 minutes ago, Elle said:

Ugh Wildflower Wildfire.. this is truly one of her best songs ever. This is not up for debate, it's just factual.

Her storytelling on this track is amazing, honestly—hands-down my favorite track on this record 

“…and this is all I looked for all my life – to be able to give of my love, my spontaneous joy, unreservedly, with no fear of…misuse, betrayal.”
Sylvia Plath 

4 minutes ago, UhaulJ0e said:

The three singles were great before, but listening to them in their proper placements in the context of the album makes them even better <3 

honestly WW placing makes so much sense and really gives the album flavor :w8ing:

1 minute ago, Intriguing Penguin said:

Listening to Arcadia now with the whole album, TS Elliot could never write anything so good. That's the take. 

burnt norton found dead in a ditch

small-sq-lana-del-rey-ultraviolence.gife4d193ad6825522455102e1518efe3d6835b52da

Guys? why is "fuck you Kevin"? Isnt Chuck's boyfriend called Jason Pickens???

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

Ah, Nectar of the Gods.. this has been another favourite previously unreleased track of mine, and I love that it found its place on an album. The song is beautifully simple, perfectly so, and I'm sort of glad it didn't go through any signifiant changes. I love her vocals on this track, and it's just such a quintessential LDR classic song. Love it. I adore that last line.. Once, I found my way, but now I am lost.. a little homage to BTD. We've all felt that way at some point x

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS