Elle

Blue Banisters - Post-Release Discussion Thread + Poll

Blue Banisters  

865 members have voted

1. 1. What are your favourite tracks from Blue Banisters?

• Text Book
    • Blue Banisters
    • Arcadia
    • Interlude - The Trio
    • Black Bathing Suit
    • If You Lie Down With Me
    • Beautiful
    • Violets for Roses
    • Dealer
    • Thunder
    • Wildflower Wildfire
    • Nectar of the Gods
    • Living Legend
    • Cherry Blossom
    • Sweet Carolina

Just now, Whore of Tropico said:

wait i am deceased 💀🙏

i thought 4.1 is the final score :krylie: i thought they already put on a review :crying:

Dont mind me no more homer-simpson-bush.gif

Don't worry bestie! We're at a winning path anyway. :ma:

giphy.gif

15 hours ago, The Siren said:

I never could tell the difference between demo vs final of living legend and cherry blossom. 

unfortunately im at the point where i can identify the different takes of cb :toofunny:  it's been my fav since it le*aked I can't believe it's on an ALBUM

giphy.gif

Is "Kevin" maybe one of Chuck's ex-boyfriends? Did she ever date a crypto investor lol? 

0-D9-B4-BAE-A7-F2-4-FF4-93-FB-F863-B500-

find someone who looks at you the way Lana looks at Taylor Swift

7 minutes ago, The Love Witch said:

Am I the only one who doesn’t see this as a "proper" album but rather an EP with some unreleased/old songs stacked onto it?

It feels even less inspired than COTCC.

Anyway…my faves are probably:

Thunder, Text Book & Black Bathing Suit. The rest is somewhat forgettable imo.

i dont know abt that tho...

she said that the album would be about her past 18 months of her life since 2020-ish / pandemic times / QTFC era / etc.

Listen to it as her diary where her singing about random feelings tho, it makes a lot of sense.

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

I think they fixed Beautiful on Spotify? I was just listening to it and didn't hear that high pitched noise when her voice gets high. I checked with headphones too and didn't notice it. Gonna check Sweet Carolina cause it was bad on there last night.

Omg they did fix it :crai: thank you thank you

2 hours ago, FallingCherry said:

NFR and BB are on their thrones as my favourite LDR records, and HM and COTCC are fighting for the third spot… I think it’s impossible for me to like an album more than NFR, because it’s literally my favourite album of all time, but BB is insanely good, I knew from the title track that the album was going to wreak me emotionally and I was right

first of all, TASTE

i felt the same when I found out Text Book was the opener, like Miss Elizabeth really said “I’m about to tell you all you fuckers my life story”:silly:

i swear this is the first lana album that i don't wanna listen to half the time lmao

bbs, if u lie down w me and violets for roses are so boring i just cant get into them

its weird cus the three singles are some of the best of her career 

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

8 minutes ago, Honeyyoung said:

Imagem

Imagem

Hide contents

expecting a "shut up its my day" moment evolving into "fuck you Kevin" right in the middle of the street.

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Just now, Terrence Loves Me said:

i swear this is the first lana album that i don't wanna listen to half the time lmao

bbs, if u lie down w me and violets for roses are so boring i just cant get into them

I love you but Worst Taste 4.0 :true:

the A.V. club gave the album an 83!
https://www.avclub.com/blue-banisters-is-the-better-lana-del-rey-record-of-202-1847916683

1 minute ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

its weird cus the three singles are some of the best of her career 

i can undersant IYLDWM and VFR, but BBS literally has her screaming and weird drums, how can it not be anything but boring?

2 minutes ago, Honeyyoung said:

https://www.avclub.com/blue-banisters-is-the-better-lana-del-rey-record-of-202-1847916683

i can undersant IYLDWM and VFR, but BBS literally has her screaming and weird drums, how can it not be anything but boring?

Woah they gave chem 57 and NFR 75

2 minutes ago, Honeyyoung said:

I swear this morning i logged into AOTY website and already saw some fuckers trolling around & put a fake A.V Club score on the *pending* critical reviews section 💀 it was 1.5/10:horror: