Elle

Blue Banisters - Post-Release Discussion Thread + Poll

Blue Banisters  

865 members have voted

1. 1. What are your favourite tracks from Blue Banisters?

• Text Book
    • Blue Banisters
    • Arcadia
    • Interlude - The Trio
    • Black Bathing Suit
    • If You Lie Down With Me
    • Beautiful
    • Violets for Roses
    • Dealer
    • Thunder
    • Wildflower Wildfire
    • Nectar of the Gods
    • Living Legend
    • Cherry Blossom
    • Sweet Carolina

This album is justΒ stellar, I can honestly really think of like two songs idc for, but the rest is just so beautiful.Β :krylie:

That slight rasp on "that lightning in a bottle" in Thunder gets me every time, I love it. The new production is astounding - it's on it's way to becoming one of my favorite LDR songs ever

Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β imageproxy.jpg

Thunder sounds better! I really enjoy the gradual build up that this new version hasΒ :agree:. Almost halfway through the album and I haven't been disappointed at all. She really did this!!:oic3:. She literally never disappointsΒ :smokes2:

do myyyy besttt NEVAAAAAA TA TUUUUUUUUURNNNNN into somethin that buuuuuuurns buuuuuuuuuurns burnsΒ :blush2: a classicΒ 

tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo4_250.gifΒ  Β tumblr_otaqmarVHa1u9dqtjo3_400.gifΒ Β tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo7_250.gif

Β 

While I'll always think of the original version of 'Thunder' as one of my favourite Lana songsβ€”this reworked version really fits the vibe of the album well and the progressive instrumentation adds so much to the song. The build up is fantastic and sets the tone perfectly. I teared up a bit.Β :toofunny:

HERE'S THE DEAL

1.jpgΒ  3.jpgΒ Β 2.jpgΒ 

Ugh Wildflower Wildfire.. this is truly one of her best songs ever.Β This is not up for debate, it's just factual. It contains some of her best lyrics, vocals, and the melody...Β I feel this song will still end up as my favourite from the record even though the other songs I've heard have been absolutely top tier, I just love this one so much.Β I really, really hope she performs it live one day.. I can just imagine her in theΒ dark venue in complete silence singing this song from her heart x

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

β€’Β 4.18.14Β β€’Β 5.1.14Β β€’ 9.20.14Β β€’ 5.28.15Β β€’ 6.14.15Β β€’ 7.28.16Β β€’ 7.24.17Β β€’ 10.23.17Β β€’ 10.24.17Β β€’ 1.25.18Β β€’ 2.5.18Β β€’ 12.5.18Β β€’ 10.3.19Β β€’ 10.11.19Β β€’ 11.16.19 β€’

SFΒ β€’Β ATLΒ β€’Β ATLΒ β€’Β INDΒ β€’Β ATLΒ β€’Β CHIΒ β€’Β LDNΒ β€’Β NYCΒ β€’Β NYCΒ β€’Β DCΒ β€’ ATLΒ β€’ NYCΒ β€’ PDXΒ β€’ SANΒ β€’ KS

Β