Elle

Blue Banisters - Post-Release Discussion Thread + Poll

Blue Banisters  

865 members have voted

1. 1. What are your favourite tracks from Blue Banisters?

• Text Book
    • Blue Banisters
    • Arcadia
    • Interlude - The Trio
    • Black Bathing Suit
    • If You Lie Down With Me
    • Beautiful
    • Violets for Roses
    • Dealer
    • Thunder
    • Wildflower Wildfire
    • Nectar of the Gods
    • Living Legend
    • Cherry Blossom
    • Sweet Carolina

5 minutes ago, Whore of Tropico said:

i know this guy, his talking & reactions are always so adorable & wholesome

his voice is so soothing too . when he’s just vibing going ‘……yeah ……. wow …. Yeah’ :lmao:it’s like crack to me

RVhKIwP.gif

23 minutes ago, TrashMagiq said:

Ajayll complaining about the Wildflower Wildfire beat sounding distorted in the end she's so us

I swear I must be the only one who likes the apocalyptic drums in the climax :trisha:

eb8fcf3e43206e82abf83c9c01bfcf26.gif

1 minute ago, PeroxidePrincess said:

I swear I must be the only one who likes the apocalyptic drums in the climax :trisha:

Nope! Me too. I didn’t like them at first listen, but they grew on me a lot. Especially with that lo-fi organ moment at the end too.

35 minutes ago, lover said:

well since you mentioned it :hooker:

Aries: Thunder

Taurus: Violets For Roses

Gemini: If You Lie Down With Me

Cancer: Cherry Blossom

Leo: Text Book

Virgo: Black Bathing Suit

Libra: Arcadia

Scorpio: Living Legend

Sagittarius: Nectar Of The Gods

Capricorn: Dealer

Aquarius: Wildflower Wildfire

Pisces: Beautiful 

Hide contents

and no it literally does not matter whether yall like the song I associate with "ur sign" or not

You spilled. Thunder, Living Legend, and Arcadia are in my top 5 from this album and I'm an Aries Sun, Scorpio Moon, and Libra Rising.

You call me lavender, you call me sunshine.

5 minutes ago, PeroxidePrincess said:

Imagine a completely different album rollout, where she released Black Bathing Suit as the lead single, then ArcadiaDealer and Thunder :wat:

People would have trashed the record. The rest of the songs are piano ballads :agree:

http://EB94-F944-4-FE0-4885-9-DE3-3-CC6-C68-A9-

The legacy

29 minutes ago, PeroxidePrincess said:

i stan the distorted drums tho. At first i heard it i literally thought of fire crackling sounds or something is getting fried up in flames.

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

37 minutes ago, PeroxidePrincess said:

count me in as a fan too, i think it's so wonderful and unexpected, and really fits the themes of the song too

aOaIzH2.gif

okay so more of the zodiac signs as BB songs 

Aries: Thunder cool, snarky and sarcastic nature mixed with the feelings of impatience and frustration; that friend who always says that they couldn't care less about something/someone but will still write a bitchy song about it

Taurus: Violets For Roses falling in love and the honeymoon phase with deep aspiration to build a life together and wanting to please your partner; at the end of the day refusing to change yourself and give up the things you love for the sake of others; adoration for simplicity; 

Gemini: If You Lie Down With Me having a huge crush filled with sweet and joyful things but also wanting to be independent and move on to new experiences; indecisive, complex nature and ability to understand many sides of things; some would say that seeing and understanding so many around them makes them fake but they hate pretending, that's just how they are

Cancer: Cherry Blossom promises of unconditional love; expressing your true feelings in wording that is pure, sweet and beautiful; possibly seems fake-deep to some but is really deep and poetic like that; needs to protect the ones close to them even if they're the ones who would need the protection 

Leo: Text Book need for love and validation and searching for it wherever you go; a fiery defender of those that are mistreated because they themselves can't stand getting mistreated; even though you could see your flaws you'd rather own up to them than change yourself

Virgo: Black Bathing Suit love is expressed in a "down to earth" way; flexible nature and interests with high standards, therefore even themselves hard time knowing what they want; self-righteous and self-loving to the point where one hates to make a decision because they're afraid something better could come along; keeps people away but needs closeness when they're afraid

Libra: Arcadia dreamy and romantic; somehow is always surrounded by all the beautiful and nice things and hates when it gets irrupted; dislikes realism and criticism; loves the idea of love and the concept of finding their own fairytale, even if it's searched in rather common things

Scorpio: Living Legend deep love and deep feelings, ride or die; mixture of melancholy and romance; paying attention to the details and the feelings of others; anxious nature and unable to decide whether to focus on the good or the bad; almost chaotic when trying to express themselves

Sagittarius: Nectar Of The Gods adventurous and fun, admiration towards the wild and unconventional; constantly chasing the ideal of being truly wild and free but ending up confused and lost; saying you're independent but kinda still always trying to prove something to the others that gets you exhausted

Capricorn: Dealer being successful at many things somewhat effortlessly and therefore having high expectations for others as well; not letting go of resentment when someone disappoints you; loves irony and sarcasm and hides behind it when hurt; thinks that no one can see their true feelings but everyone even a little bit close to them knows they are babies

Aquarius: Wildflower Wildfire difficulty in expressing emotions or dealing with them; switching up between insecurities and god-complex; trying to find peace by doing self-reflection; analytical towards themselves and the world; the mad scientist -type, honest, smart and witty

Pisces: Beautiful looking at the world or people with rose-coloured glasses; people thinking you're sad when you aren't; or maybe you are but still hate when people bring it up, especially when trying to be alone with your thoughts; some would say pretentious and whiny while some would say poetic and sensitive

:agree: 

strong like a tree but the unlucky one