Elle

Blue Banisters - Post-Release Discussion Thread + Poll

Blue Banisters  

865 members have voted

1. 1. What are your favourite tracks from Blue Banisters?

• Text Book
    • Blue Banisters
    • Arcadia
    • Interlude - The Trio
    • Black Bathing Suit
    • If You Lie Down With Me
    • Beautiful
    • Violets for Roses
    • Dealer
    • Thunder
    • Wildflower Wildfire
    • Nectar of the Gods
    • Living Legend
    • Cherry Blossom
    • Sweet Carolina

2 minutes ago, lover said:

Aquarius: Wildflower Wildfire difficulty in expressing emotions or dealing with them; switching up between insecurities and god-complex; trying to find peace by doing self-reflection; analytical towards themselves and the world; the mad scientist -type, honest, smart and witty

How did you manage to match my sign with my favourite song of the album and on the top of that summed up my character so well :defeated:

LASSO

lasso.gif

SEPTEMBER 2024

Just now, Thoth said:

How did you manage to match my sign with my favourite song of the album and on the top of that summed up my character so well :defeated:

:kiss: I'm a witch

strong like a tree but the unlucky one 

19 minutes ago, lover said:

Virgo: Black Bathing Suit love is expressed in a "down to earth" way; flexible nature and interests with high standards, therefore even themselves hard time knowing what they want; self-righteous and self-loving to the point where one hates to make a decision because they're afraid something better could come along; keeps people away but needs closeness when they're afraid

Virgo Rising baddies where y'all at???

eb8fcf3e43206e82abf83c9c01bfcf26.gif

There is something specifically tragic about this album’s story. On one hand, she’s developed an independence and strength supported by her family and friends - Chuck not least of all, who appears on the title song to save Lana from heartache as well as in this album’s conclusion. But we also hear of Lana’s long-standing desire to have children “give me children, take away my pain”.

Upon having not only the strength to leave one doomed relationship after the other, she has also each time forfeited another hope she had of having children, but has still done so for the sake of her happiness, which she then finds in her family and friends. Just as she approaches this point however, Chuck, her sister and closest to her and instrumental in her healing discovers she is pregnant. Lana sings to her future daughter in Cherry Blossom, which is strangely mournful for a lullaby. Even still, she dedicates and sings a song right after in which she chooses to be happy for her sister, who is having understandable concerns despite been blessed with motherhood, and dedicates a song to her.

this all contextualised with her relationship with her own mother as explicitly explored across the album?

Damn Lana.

1 minute ago, venicebitch said:

She literally told fans on live that there’s absolutely NO need in buying her records and she has more than enough for herself AND to help others. Please stop caring about her streams/record sales

I loved that she said this :crai: she was so genuine about it too, I think that’s why she doesn’t seem super heavily involved in the merch, because she doesn’t even want people to feel pressured to buy it. I’m sure the label/her managers push her to engage. She truly is just about the music :oprah:

giphy.gif

She literally told fans on live that there’s absolutely NO need in buying her records and she has more than enough for herself AND to help others. Please stop caring about her streams/record sales

mama this is the blue banisters discussion thread and we will discuss the sales of blue banisters if we want to and you can scroll right on by 

RVhKIwP.gif

Just now, May said:

mama this is the blue banisters discussion thread and we will discuss the sales of blue banisters if we want to and you can scroll right on by 

I get talking about it, I check her sales from time to time too, but being emotional about them is just nonsense

I get talking about it, I check her sales from time to time too, but being emotional about them is just nonsense

after y’all collectively had a 6 month long mental breakdown in the pre-release thread over vinyl colours let us post-release girlies let off some steam about sales :lolliney:

2 minutes ago, House of Balloons said:

someone post the sale predictions 

24k :lolliney:

RVhKIwP.gif