Elle

Blue Banisters - Post-Release Discussion Thread + Poll

Blue Banisters  

865 members have voted

1. 1. What are your favourite tracks from Blue Banisters?

• Text Book
    • Blue Banisters
    • Arcadia
    • Interlude - The Trio
    • Black Bathing Suit
    • If You Lie Down With Me
    • Beautiful
    • Violets for Roses
    • Dealer
    • Thunder
    • Wildflower Wildfire
    • Nectar of the Gods
    • Living Legend
    • Cherry Blossom
    • Sweet Carolina

2 hours ago, Dealer Boulevard said:

Finally listening to this album on vinyl & wow it's a whole new experience. I'm transcending:wowcry:

Literally what I’m waiting to do too I can’t wait, especially to hold that beautiful cover art in my hands FUCKKKKK I’m ready 

IM STRONGER THANgiphy.gifALL MY MEN...

7 minutes ago, honey is that true said:

Although I love Beautiful, every time I listen to it, I get a little feeling that everybody could record this kind of song. 

Yes, but can they give us the same feeling that only Lana's giving us? i doubt it.

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

Dealer's currently at #33 on Spotify's "big on the internet" playlist :dmd: I cannot believe Dealer is getting her moment to shine like this, I love it

imageproxy.jpg

1 hour ago, Neohumanist said:

I think we should spam Lana’s Manager because they need to make Dealer a single with a music video! That is the only way out of the flop era

what flop era? blue banisters is still at the top of iTunes worldwide album charts: https://kworb.net/aww/

23 minutes ago, honey is that true said:

Although I love Beautiful, every time I listen to it, I get a little feeling that everybody could record this kind of song. 

possibly, but no one could ever touch lana's cadence. she has the most unique, and magical way of delivering her lyrics vocally. 

faSE.gif

1 hour ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

im so glad she said in the livestream that she will release the next album digitally, this means no more waiting around for stupid vinyls and a quick release we won!

she's so impulsive and she's always making new songs so this would be such an ideal scenario for her, and for us as fans too.

a lot of her work get's discarded when she starts tweaking things

I was glad too until I remembered this is the same person who said her thoughts has no price and violet would cost a dollar :silly:

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

1 hour ago, Rorman Nockwell said:

I need someone to make a metal remix of Dealer

the dream

not sure if you're planning on remixing this album but be sure to add them motherfucking electric guitars to dealer @plastiscguy :defeated:

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

3 minutes ago, 5Rick said:

Imagine a tour named “Fucking Blue Chemtrails Worldwide Tour” :oprah:

just imagine :oprah:

I want her back on tour :trisha: and I want it now :crying2:

I was really looking forward to a tour this era as well :oprah: I was already planning on traveling to other states just in case she didn't come to mine. Then yesterday I remembered this interview once where she said something like "The first thing I need is to be happy, which can be difficult when you tour for seven months out of the year." and I started crying :trisha: I think a common pattern we've been seeing with Lana is that she just wants to make music and be at peace with herself. She no longer cares about promos, rankings, and selling out shows. I'm not sure if we'll ever get another huge tour again, especially if it takes a toll on her mental health. But I think small, intimate shows in her hometown every now and then would suit her (something like what she did with Nikki), and I hope we're lucky enough to at least get that someday

16 minutes ago, littleseashell said:

I was really looking forward to a tour this era as well :oprah: I was already planning on traveling to other states just in case she didn't come to mine. Then yesterday I remembered this interview once where she said something like "The first thing I need is to be happy, which can be difficult when you tour for seven months out of the year." and I started crying :trisha: I think a common pattern we've been seeing with Lana is that she just wants to make music and be at peace with herself. She no longer cares about promos, rankings, and selling out shows. I'm not sure if we'll ever get another huge tour again, especially if it takes a toll on her mental health. But I think small, intimate shows in her hometown every now and then would suit her (something like what she did with Nikki), and I hope we're lucky enough to at least get that someday

Let's keep it simple, babe... don't make it complicated :trisha:

I do agree with you, I actually thought about the same while I was writing, but my delusional spirit won me over also this time... point is that her concerts are special to me, nobody else gave me the same vibes she gives, and I am definitely not ready to give up on all this... but yes, as an European fan I am a little bit scared, like she won't have huge venues or maybe she won't even go outside US :trisha: oh god, let's NOT manifest this pls :lange: maybe a little tour like à la Ultraviolence?