Elle

Blue Banisters - Post-Release Discussion Thread + Poll

Blue Banisters  

865 members have voted

1. 1. What are your favourite tracks from Blue Banisters?

• Text Book
    • Blue Banisters
    • Arcadia
    • Interlude - The Trio
    • Black Bathing Suit
    • If You Lie Down With Me
    • Beautiful
    • Violets for Roses
    • Dealer
    • Thunder
    • Wildflower Wildfire
    • Nectar of the Gods
    • Living Legend
    • Cherry Blossom
    • Sweet Carolina

Still completely hooked on this album, just heard If You Lie Down With Me on Radio 1 for the first time and what a song... Honestly her singles run (bar Lust For Life era) is pretty flawless. 

Spoiler

Video Games

Born To Die 

Blue Jeans

National Anthem 

Summertime Sadness 

Ride

Dark Paradise 

Young And Beautiful 

West Coast

Shades Of Cool

Ultraviolence

Brooklyn Baby 

High By The Beach 

Music To Watch Boys To 

Love

Lust For Life 

Summer Bummer 

Mariners Apartment Complex 

Venice Bitch 

Doin Time 

Fuck It, I Love You

Chemtrails Over The Country Club

White Dress

Tulsa Jesus Freak

Arcadia

Blue Banisters

If You Lie Down With Me 

Dealer is still going viral on tiktok 

Please give some likes to the videos that are using the song:

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZM8fhKEuf/

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZM8fh7MXx/

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZM8fk1eQY/

remember that dealer going viral also means that more people will listen to the album :) 

16 minutes ago, bigspender said:

am i wrong for telling off someone on mercari for buying 4 signed art cards and then selling them all for $75-$100?? i almost feel bad but i blocked him immediately after so…

If it’s wrong I don’t wanna be right😩

So wtf was Rock Candy Sweet? Did I miss that lyric? Or was it a song that never ended up on the album? It definitely doesn't sound like it fits the album that Blue Banisters turns out to be.

It’s not about having someone to love me anymore

This is the experience of being an American whore

I read several french reviews of BB, and now I get a point I was missing. Blue Banisters is an assumed synthesis of LDR's persona first decade, with songs that illustrates everything she made for now. I like the idea, but it might be wrong, especially if the next record is equal to this one.

LDR-ALOHA2.jpg

Okay so i know i'm late to the party but i wasn’t rly feeling the album on my first listen (slander i know) but i am sitting here now on my like 13th listen crying to it so

The main thing i noticed w this project were her vocals they are unparalleled on this there is so much variation and character
Literally looked like this :omg: listening to beautiful i claimed her early and shes my baby 
Sweet carolina makes me cry every single time its literally so perfect and sweet
Also are we not gonna talk about “looking over at you/looking over achoo” in BBS its literally iconic she rly put a sneeze sound in the pandemic bop

If you lie down with me is THAT BITCH and dealer is a standout in her entire discography but there literally is not a bad song on this thing it’s the perfect fall album and it reminds me so much of her unreleased and older material. you can tell she truly put her whole heart into this project and her past references (old hollywood, david lynch, etc) are so prominent here and i missed that

Bitchfork called it incohesive bc of the older tracks but imo they blend so well i forgot they were even recorded years ago. Like if we didn’t already know the songs i probably would not have guessed they were old cuts

Spoiler

Top 5:
IYLDWM
Dealer
NOTG
Blue Banisters
Sweet Carolina

Not miss "Dealer" once being that one track people love to shit on so badly while in her l**k era, even the insiders hated her :krylie:And now she marks her 1,5M streams on Spotify - the highest stream rate out of any song in the album since BB release, and on her way to be the next Tik Tok hit. Her redemption era is even stronger than @arcadialovesong2018's  I can tell :ma:

She's having her moment.

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing