Elle

Blue Banisters - Post-Release Discussion Thread + Poll

Blue Banisters  

865 members have voted

1. 1. What are your favourite tracks from Blue Banisters?

• Text Book
    • Blue Banisters
    • Arcadia
    • Interlude - The Trio
    • Black Bathing Suit
    • If You Lie Down With Me
    • Beautiful
    • Violets for Roses
    • Dealer
    • Thunder
    • Wildflower Wildfire
    • Nectar of the Gods
    • Living Legend
    • Cherry Blossom
    • Sweet Carolina

2 minutes ago, Marius said:

He loved Text Book, Arcadia, Dealer, Sweet Carolina, Black Bathing Suit, Blue Bannisters and The Trio. Give this man some views for the impeccable taste.:makeup2:

he is CUTE

1 minute ago, bewhitehotforever said:

yes, multiple times :poordat:

maybe you’re manifesting it to sound better so in your head it does

:agree:

Maybe they roll the fix in different regions at a different time? Here in Europe the chorus sounds clean even at full volume (and it didn't when the album was released)

giphy.gif

something i love about a new album release is adding all the new songs to my giant lana playlist (all released albums) which i put on all the time...i do leave certain songs off it (one's i'd skip on the playlist anyhow) and beautiful did not make the cut.

aOaIzH2.gif

1 minute ago, rightofjupiter said:

something i love about a new album release is adding all the new songs to my giant lana playlist (all released albums) which i put on all the time

and then putting it on shuffle iktr :true::hair:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

The album gets better and better on each listen, even the unreleased songs. It's weird because I've known Nectar and Cherry Blossom for two years, but something about them now feels so new to me. 

imageproxy.jpg

3 minutes ago, CmonDownToFL said:

I can’t get over her saying the living legend wawawa was supposed to sound like a sax. Girl it’s an electric guitar end of story 

Let's just tell her it's a sax so we can get more of it on future records

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

1 hour ago, vrtvie said:

Another thing is that, for me, this album lacks a banger. I expected at least one, perhaps in the style of Interlude which alone feels so out of place. Dealer ain't that, it is too slow, unfortunately. Something dreamy would work too.

this!!! I love the Trio but it does seem very out of place in the context of the album - like it needs a companion. without the Trio I wouldn't care for another banger but since the album is already a mixture of different styles why not to add just one banger :angie:

strong like a tree but the unlucky one 

excuse me a bit for being sentimental here but ohmygod. the way cotcc was kinda like a resting period album, but having her connection to family sorta as a focus on the prev album, to her being able to better define her family and support system on BB. so so good. she's really grown from her new york hustler from BTD to BB. im shaking my head from how wholesome this all is it's so good. 

UV/Honeymoon